Reviews for Sorrow and Comfort
TheHiddenRaven chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Your rants express most of my inner thoughts. Especially the honors and laughing maniacally while writing stuff... Love it! :)
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
LOL! Perfect ending! I absolutely adored it! And you are such a quirky character- your notes are so entertaining Very amused!

Ri-chan
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Why not? LOL! Riza, Roy, Richard, Ryen, Rebecca (me) and RISSY (my totally insane online alter ego ) R is the PERFECT LETTER, LOL! _

Rissy-chan
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Lol! You are such a hilarious little nerd I love your random little notes- and your fic of course _ But yes, don't worry- I am the biggest nerd you will ever come across, except when it comes to school where nerdiness is a good thing but where I fail at life in comparison
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I am liking (i thinck that is spelled wrong)(Oh well) your story a lot so much. I only review stories i like. And what you said about the mascara i totally get. I dance and we have to wear like fifty pounds of makeup every time we perform. We also have to wear fake eyelashes and I hate them. Probably because I've been wearing them for stage ever since i was in like 5th grade.:(

But i like your story (so far):D
final-darkness000 chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
AHAHHAHAA anyways its me accept my friend request if you can lol love to talk sometime
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
wow i like that story! your little authours notes kept the spirit of your readers high, though sadly Riza was well in mourning! and i liked the ending!

Later Days!
Cassondra Brown chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
That really was a good story and to think that Roy and Riza got together at the end of the series.I did cry when Ed died in 50 and Roy lost his eye in should write another chapter and I am also a BIG Harry Potter fan and got books 1256 and I got movie three.I thought four was really a good movie to watch.

Thanks for such a wonderfull awesome story!
ellfie chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
oo very interesting. poor Riza though. my grandpa died back in February too. so everything you wrote about her feelings then made sense to me. now lemme keep reading.. *continues on to next chapter*
PinkPantsPrada chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Not bad, not bad... I liked your author's notes. XD Reminded me of myself heavily... But anyway Yeah. So, it's pretty sweet. Sorry you got grounded.

- Hikari )
Kabashka chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Ah, I love Riza and Roy stories :)

But you know what? Your author's notes are horribly distracting from the story. Other than that, it's good.
freakyvampire chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
AW! I love your story! haha. Make a sequal! I didn't really get the last name for that Ryen dude...I HATE HIM! I don't think he's cute either! haha. I think Roy's hotter. haha. ja ne!
deadearth chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
haha ur a funny monkey ill tell you what lol i feel like ive finaly read a fanfic with an acual perssonaliy ... i spelled that wrong ... oh well. Im going to read more of ur fanfics . soo buye!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This is a nice story but I think it would be better to have less author notes throughout the piece. I don't mind one or two short ones throughout. Or notes before or after. It just kind of interrupts the "mood" of the story too much.

Please don't take that as a flame or anything. I think the story is fine. I just find the notes distracting.
LoyalRose chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Okay...Well, it was good. Wow does that sound pathetic. sorry.

Lemme try again.

Constructive Kindness: in the future, try not to add in author;'s notes in the middle of the story- not only does it detract from the flow of the story, it is against the site's rukes.

Other than that- I REALLY liked the way you put things- it seems so ... nearly insane. I LOVE insane.

Oh, check out my stuff...and this is Katie- Megan's friend.

-Katie