Reviews for Without You
rhiready chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
WRIGHT DAY-UM YOU WRIGHT !I'LL SEND DRACULA TO GO TIE YOU TO YOUR CHAIR AND MAKE YOU WRIGHT...wel have a nice day *skips off*
eternal rose 45 chapter 12 . 5/11/2006
Great Job! I can't wait to read more.
Bergerac chapter 12 . 4/25/2006
What! You are going to leave me hanging :) I can't wait for an update, please post soon. I want to see who is behind her, dun dun dun
lady-demacabre chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
Please update soon. I'm a fan of evil cliffhangers, but only as long as the next part is not long in coming. Very well done.
Christine1987 chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
Yay... an update... I like very much... Keep it up! but for now, Ciao!
eternal rose 45 chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
Ah! It's a shorty! Please update soon!
Bergerac chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
o the performance is coming up and then she shall see Erik, I can't wait this is a wonderful story, although it was a short chapter it was better than nothing.
Christine1987 chapter 10 . 11/29/2005
Du Lac... It's the name of the town in Shrek... and isn't it something from one of the really old stories about midevil times. Something in the King Arthur era? ANYWAY, I like it. Keep up the good work! But for now, caio!
Elliott Lawrence chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Claude Lorrain? the french, baroque painter?

or perhaps you refer to the french province?
Bergerac chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
oh, I can't wait till they meet, I hope you update soon, I like this story
Bergerac chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Here is my wonderful review, begging you to update. I liked the chapter and I can't wait to see this new progression between the phantom and rain.
eternal rose 45 chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
YAY! Finally another chapter. lol. I shouldn't talk though. It was a great Chapter update soon please!
Legwarmer chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
isn't "the show must go on" from moulin rouge?
Bergerac chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
ohh, I hate writers blocks, very good, can't wait for more info on Erik and Rain and what is going to happen next
eternal rose 45 chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
Really good! kepp the Chaps comming!