Reviews for Idle Hands
Haunting... I loved it! XD
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Dark...

So very dark...

So beautiful... You make darkness beautiful... .

To say that I'm impressed isn't enough. You've shaken the core of my soul... As you can see, I can't even review properly.
Synonymous Brian chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Umm... um... *get all swirly eyed like in anime* uh... *faints* Too... Much... For... my... small... shallow... brain... to register... XD
ChronoFanatic chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
that was weird and kind of creepy and sorta confusing but from what i understood its a god um...story type thing
socorro13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
that was really good. i was a little confused on some of the parts, but i think i got it overall. i really liked the "I found him and he is mine" part. it's deep and poetic. 10/10! it was really good. great job! :)
Me i guess chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
OMFG. thats all i can really say. this is a really great story. not what i expected and i liked that.

keep up the good work, don't stop writing like this. its wonderful.
KurenaiYuuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
you think your twisted i've seen worse on their was a stor that was rates R and it was called ABC's A fro angle B for brests and so on bu they never finished and it was deleted and the site crashed so all lemony stoories disapeared
cherryblossoms24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
...I really can't explain what I feel about this story...words fail me...but I asure you what I feel is positive...Please do make more of these kind of stories.
pillbottle chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
How wonderfully imaginative... not sick and twisted. Well, a bit. Twisted and wonderful at the same time.

I love the ideas you communicate with this, it's so... deep. The way Rosette keeps reminding herself that this 'angel' is hers... you can tell that something's not right with her, or rather, 'a subtle disconnection'... something broken inside of her. Better as you put it, 'dead, and yet alive.'

The paragraph formation was also interesting-I noticed the way you would have one that held interaction and dialogue, and then jumping back into the repetitive sentences and ideals thought by one person. Excellent job.
tegan new chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
0.0 man why do every story like that sare the liveing day lights out of me. good story though. good on ya and i hope many more good storys come your way.
MisoGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
kay confusing much?
SakK chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Makes me start thinking more about the phrase 'an idle mind is the devil's workshop'...
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I'm not really sure how to review this one...can't say as I enjoyed it as much as your lighter writings...but then again, horror isn't meant to be enjoyed, is it?

To me, the most disturbing thing in this piece is the "He is mine..." that continuously repeats itself throughout. Makes her sound like a druggy or someone hallucinating. She really sounds broken, in the mind...

Another part that was interesting to me was the pentagrams and other things he drew on her body. Though I'm not really certain whether she "really died" or not, she sounded like she was in a cruel crucible of pain...and enjoying it. Brr...

Though not the most straightforward piece, it certainly has its merits. A few things were unclear to me...probably intended, but the disorientation makes this one a little harder to read than some others.

Excellent piece, though. Keep writing!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow this story touched me on so many levels. It was dark and emotion yet the true feel to the story was amazing.

Ja ne!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
kaitou angel chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
OMG! this is so good! it was so detailed! and so wonderfuly written! i love it! all of it, it all touched my heart! u must write another chapter and make the angel come back! make him come back! please!

sincerely, kaitou angel*