Reviews for Idle Hands
Alpha chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
wow...
Eiashian chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This was a wonderful story. It was painful to read but that's what is striking about the story. It's sad and dark but also amazing and emotion. Great work.
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
hehe, i like very much, especially the angel part, makes me day dream about remington. ah. lol ja ne!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
dark and.. well... it was a good read. XD mau
Outsane chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aww! Kinda bittersweet. I always love your writing, keep up the great work!
Crazy Demon SoapAndTIW chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Ya know I didn't get Questions and I REALLY didn't get this either XD Idk, prophetic dark angsty BS like this eludes me. BUT, not to say it wasn't good. I liked it anyway XD Cause you know what, Chrno was having sex with little Rosette at one point and that is GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. Yes I missed the whole point of the fic probably but oh wells. Rock ON with ya bad self!
Manda-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wonderfully written, as always. I did have trouble following some things, since you mentioned they weren't in chronological order, but after re-reading it a few times, I think I understood a little better.

Interesting concepts, indeed. I felt rather sorry for Chrno at the end, though I really didn't have a reason to. I guess being abandoned or told you're not needed/wanted anymore really strikes a chord with me. I don't know. I can't make sense of my thoughts on that. No one really likes pain, unless they're a masochist or something.

Anyway, nice to see your writing again. I hope things look up for you soon. I'll be looking forward to any other one-shots you might have, as well as Statutory and DT when you're ready for them. Take care.
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
*shocked speechless* Oh...my...GOD! I LOVED THIS FIC! Are you thinking of adding onto this? Like how you did with 'Sunsets' and 'Ticks of the Clock'? I hope so! Oh and this is pyro the dark angel by thw way. Incase I forget to tell you. If i've already told you in a review or something, the just ignore this. Ja ne! XD

*Shadow*