Reviews for Bruises
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
i love this piece, it is so original! I love how it entirely wasn't ansty and how in some places there was a touch of humor. i also loved how you explained the reason Jess made the bruises. I'm glad that you didn't make Jess intentionally bruise her wrists and also how Rory was understanding and etc.
Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Amazing story. It is something I never would have thought about but it was well written and original.
L.M. Nelson chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aww.. I loved it.
ThrowAway111120 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That was absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you posted it.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I LOVED IT! You are a very talented writer and I love the Literati! I give it 5 huge golden stars! Can't wait to read more from you!
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That was really good. It was sad in some places and kinda angsty, but I like how you ended it. I think you ended it well. The symbolism and irony of it was good. Very well written.
jlangblues chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews. It's such a great story, and nothing like this has ever been written before. I love how you portray Rory/Jess, and I loved the last paragraph. Awesome.

~jlangblues
selina chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This was just beautiful, amazing and as always with all your works...stunnigly written.

I the symbolism of the bruise in the story. And how the bruise wasn't just a bruise but a symbolic thing of where they're relationship was going, and just...you know more than just a bruise.

This was so so well written. The whole plot and thought behind it is beautiful :)
Amy chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
That was extremely intriguing and amazingly well written. What a creative, angsty, but in some way beautiful little storyline.

I absolutely loved this.

Amy
Eliza S chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
beautiful, i really cant say what part i liked most, but your story is incredible, it really is, youre an amazing writer )
someone5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I'm floored by this piece.

You are brilliant and amazing, and this is brilliant and amazing. The whole plot is pure genius, and the writing is amazing, as usual. This one's gonna be hopping to my favs list!

Gee golly, I love ya! lol