Reviews for Return Of The Great Power: Book 2
SuperCooper101 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Lol love the movie choices we watched a knights tale in school.
Silver Star v5 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
VERY good job on this story!
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
This is one of my favorite chapters. I always pictured Jason and Kat as a couple, so did Ghostwriter. You do such a awesome job.
LadyTrish chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
oh my gosh! this was such an emotional chapter...loved the way Tommy, Jason, Rocky and Justin stood up for Kim when the jurk Mike came...and the scene at the end, with all the original five, just plain beautiful...also, I love the Kim-Jason brother/sister thing...I just love those two characters in that particular way...I can't wait to read more
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
prophet144 chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Very nice. Can't wait to read the next installment.
Magical Meerkat chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
I loved this as much as the first one, but im slightly confussed about the Kim and mike thing, if it was all an illusion, how did kim end up in hospital? Im propably being a dumb ass, but I still love it. The story is so brilliant, everything about it works, the plot, the characters ect. I also like how David didn't like Kim straight away, it was very real. I've said this alot but I LOVED it :)
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Woot! Oh so looking forward to the next book - Anyways, I'll start reading that and hope to read more of your work in the future
eagle219406 chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
The story was great. this chapter was definitely worth the wait. I hope there is another story in the series and it comes soon. Also something came to my attention after reading the last chapter. If Kimberly's attack never actually happened, then how did she get those scars on her legs that you mentioned in the beginning.
2maluv chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
Thank you so much for updating! Loved it as always!

May the Power protect you,

Faith.
SKY UNICORN chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
yea!

a new chapter!

Thank you!

can't wait to see what happens on the trip.
2maluv chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
Fantastic! Can't wait until ya update next and let me just say you've done a great job so far girl!

PS. Uh... please excuse me if you're not a girl but judging by your profile I'd guess you are one but still... forgive me if I'm wrong?
Cranelove chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
Finally a new chapter, and what a chapter, Why do you always have to do this and left me worst with every chapter?

I can't wait to the next chapter, so hurry up, you may think this is a great way to keep the interest, but it's also a way to create a serial killer, don't make me hunt you until you give me the next chapters. Ok, I know, I can't do it, even if I want to, I can't do it, I'm too good, I hate that, but really hurry up and keep it up as always.

Mili
Lollie81 chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
I love this story! Only seen it now hehe... But anyway I read it and loved it! It's well written and well planned! Can't wait for the next chapter or "book" _ Please update as soon as you can!
forevercrane chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
YAY! You updated and it was a great chapter...Can't wait for the next chapter.