Reviews for The Wanted Love
The-Dauntless-Tribute-Wizard chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
please right another chapter i loved this one. if you would teell me what a beta was i might bta for you. I love fanfics with Sev/Mione. You should add more cuz it is the best
blackangel150 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Wow lol
hehe. Boom chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
aw that is so sweet!
padslet chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
brill
Nea Syzitisi chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
It's a decent start to a plot, but you've made everyone involved thus far so out of character, that I think you would do better to make this an original fiction with original characters.
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
so cute!
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
terriffic!
dealwithfire chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Not bad, this story is pretty good. I will be watching for more chapters of this story in the future. But one suggestion I have for you, is to try to stay away from the word "I". You use it a lot, and I understand why, but maybe as a challenge to yourself, try to use it less and less. Still, Good Story. KEEP WRITING

-Sydney K. Black
BabyRuth15 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
I can you making this into a greater story then it already is. Keep it up. I hope ypu update soon.
Estal0ne11 chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
haha...i like that two different POV...i like ur story please update soon!...
magicwand chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I liked it! How about Hermione's POV?
kimidragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
hey hey!

i loved your idea hon, and i'd love to see another chapter on it.

*giggles* there is a little bit of a "but" coming though *blushes*

i felt as if there was so much explaining and characterisation of severus before the dention that there were only a couple paragraphs on the actual meeting between snape and hermione...that needd to be a little longer!

but i love your writing sytle and the idea rocks! thanks for a good read
Stegijsa chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
More please - I am addicted to the sweet, fluffy, and lemony goodness of the SS/HG ship. Maybe the next chapter could be Hermione's thoughts of Snape's behavior during the detention? I like it.