Reviews for I Alone
BlaseBlanco chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE how you took the dialogue of an episode and put an actual story behind it. Genius.

I now have a whole new reason to laugh when I watch that episode.
CreativeSprite chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I LOVE the interesting take on Tex's line "you should be very ashamed of yourself" very funny
Schmuzz chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Ah, hilarity. Very nice. Strangely enough, those two could probably work - I mean, Rooster Teeth mentioned how the two teams mirrored each other in certain ways, those two are like, the quirky, lazy-asses whom we all know and love.

Also, I thought it was pretty interesting on how you could tie in that story with the actual show. Hah! Tex just loves to make Tucker miserable, I guess. Nice job.

-TeamD out.
SithMistress chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
I love this story! Great fantastic wonderful job!
KisaShika chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Beautiful. I never would've seen these two together, but you fit their peices together like a puzzle. Well done.
kari2500 chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
I enjoyed reading this story. It was really sweet and heartwarming. And you established the relationship with such realism that I couldn't help but feel swept away with each word.

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
Scrapped Zero chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
I've been wanting to comment on this for a while but never got around to it.

When I first saw the title, I instantly thought of the Live song then was like "Nah... why would it have anything to do with that song." But I adore this song (seen the band in concert twice, they just so happen to be 1 of my 3 favourite bands... listened to them when I was a kid etc... )

I love this fic, it's written so well. I just wanted to say that heheh Grif/Tucker is a sweet pairing Keep it up, I've read your other stuff and it's just as good ;)
Elven Apparition chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Wow! This was great! Definitely worth the read! I love that song too! Isn't it by Anouk? I think it is...
Just Phan chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
I
Razorblade Love chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Amazing. Just Amazing. Your Writing Is Hard To Describe In Words, But You're Defenitly My Favorite Author.
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Hm, good chapter, update please!
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
nice fic, love it.
Envy's-Slave chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
i LOVE IT! RvB kicks ass! is that song a real song? congrats on such a great story!
Tara chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
OMFG! I LUV IT! So sad it had to end! Luv The Pairing! 0.~ You're my favorite writer now ..HOORAY FOR RvB!
techychic chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
I...luv...you o

Tis very sweet 'yay' for RVB slash!