Reviews for Under the Sacred Tree
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Aw, how selfless and sweet.
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww! So cute!

He realized what he alays wished for

Loved the Story

Congratulations!
XXbeautifullyXXbrokenXXheart chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hey, i love the story! check out mine, which is called karma nad tell me what u think about it!

ANGEL OF THE DARK MOON
xInsanityxOfxLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i hope this happens at the end of the manga! i would be crying and screaming and going wild! i'm crying again..
sakurahater17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
So far I love all ur fanfics:D

Good job
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This is one of the best KikInu one-shots!
godtech chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Great! x3 -thumbs up-
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I want to cry... Really! I do! This story is so sweet and fragile and delicate but so darn freaking good! Love it all! :D Sequel?
ChaoticConsequences chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
SO CUTE! i loved it!
Darklink chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
kinda mushy, but its still great
Cliffy G chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
It's a good story, I liked it. I'm just wondering, but is this, by any chance, a sequel to A Promise Sealed Under the Moonlight? It'd be cool if it was, but it's fine the way it is.
Mr. Garrison chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
mushy mushy indeed! but good enough for me! i love your oneshots! they're right on perfect!
n00dle chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
As I said before, I do dislike Kikyou (not hate, but I do still dislike her. And I've found respect).

Yet, this story rocks, just like your others.

I do hope you keep writing oneshots. Ignore the idiots like Cyrox and all those InuKag fans. If they read a InuKik fic on their own, then they should KNOW not to flame. It's THEIR fault for reading it.

Good job, and Ja ne!

-n00dle!
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
hahahahahah

although i wish that this would actually happen in the anime/manga. i know that it's not meant to be...

inu is in love with kagome... i mean it's so obvious... but you know what... there will always be that time under the freakin tree... when kikyou and Inu loved each other and died for each other...

I remmember reading that manga panel over and over again (over the net) kikyou holding onto inu (as he is pinned up on that tree) as she is dying and he says...

i won't let you die alone! and they look so good together and so heartbreakingly sad... (damn i can almost hear aika playing in the background now...)
Kawaii-Gaara-Chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2005