Reviews for Sometimes It Comes True
12310 chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
God H is such a man-whore. I love this chapter though, can we say crazy chemistry between Chris & Steph? But geez, when is that never right? Oh boy, can't wait to see what happens when they get to Chris's room...
12310 chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Oh Lord. H & Trish rearing their big ugly heads... tsk tsk, oh if only Chris & Steph knew. That's really sad actually, not sad in like a pathetic kind of way, but in a heartbreaking teary kind of way. Chris & Steph are over there hurt and barely getting over what happened (if at all) and these two monkeys are here making like rabbits. Tsk tsk.. off I go to read more...
12310 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Excuse my dense self sometimes, for not reading this story sooner... anyways, here I am, reading through this awesome piece of work. Which is great cause it's done and I'll be done with this tonight! :)

Anyways, I love this chapter - my favorite part was definitely the interaction between H & Steph. Boy does he have some nerve to recommend that storyline, what an asswipe. Anyways, off I go to read more, I'll review every other chapter or you know, when a chapter just blows me away and it deserves a review... which I'm sure there'll be tons of lol. Off I go...
StephanieIrvine chapter 31 . 5/5/2006
Ok..why in the hell did it take me so long to read this? Seriously I mean I feel like a complete idiot not reading this sooner. I read the whole story in one sitting! Yup one sitting! It is now 20 past 3 in the morning and all i can say is that it could have been 20 past 6 and it would have been worth it, why? Because this story was freaking fantastic! I loved this from start to finish! I seriously did! I love your writing and everything! You are a great writer! I'm so glad you wrote this! Very very glad! :)

Jodi
katierobin23 chapter 31 . 5/3/2006
I'm really sad that this is over, but it was such a great story! I love it! And, hey, you got your 100 reviews! I'm number 100! I feel proud! lol

I can't wait to see what your next story will be, I'm sure it will be amazing like always!

Till next time

DCFanatic4life chapter 31 . 5/3/2006
Me take a bow? ME take a bow? Puh-lease, if anyone should be bowing, it's you! If this were a play, I'd be giving you a standing ovation right now. I don't know how you could possibly think that I would hate you after reading that? It was completely incredible. Even though I'm SO sad to see this story ending, you ended it perfectly. I would love a sequel, an epilogue, a P.S. it was so good I feel like I need more. But overall, you did such a stupendous job.

The real action started with that dream of Stephanie's. Yowch, that was a little scary right there, I don't blame Stephanie for calling Chris. I knew he was going to go to her, he loves her. Their interaction was perfect, and when she told him that she wasn't going to grow to love him because she already did love him, I was so happy. The inner monologue right before Stephanie told him that she and H were over was the clincher where I knew that they had to get together, that she had to tell him that she loved him. He was so happy and I was happy for him.

Then with the baby. Perfect reveal and Stephanie thinking Chris wouldn't be happy was crazy. How could he be unhappy? I just can't rave about this story enough. It is definitely one of the best I've ever read, and I know I've told you that a million times already, but seriously it is. The ONLY thing I would've wanted to make the chapter even better was Stephanie acknowledging that she knew what a Smoochy Dreamer was, but overall, you did a FABULOUS job, Joanna, so you should be very, VERY proud of yoursel. :D
DCFanatic4life chapter 30 . 4/26/2006
So you know when you're reading something, and what you're reading sad, and you get that like feeling in the pit of your stomach? Well, that's what happened when I read this chapter. Not to say that it was bad, because you continue to out-do yourself with each passing chapter, but Chris's pain is so evident that it palpitates straight through the story. Stephanie is killing him, she is literally killing him, and it's killing me that it's killing him. When Chris had to see Stephanie with Hunter, oh, that was so sad, and you actually had me rooting for Hunter a little bit because he recognizes the situation and wants Stephanie to just come out with it. I never thought he'd be advocating anything Jericho/Steph related, but it's like he is, and I'm happy for that.

I feel especially bad that apparently Chris is the only one out of the loop. Judging from how Trish was speaking to him at the end, I'm guessing that Hunter told her the situation with the divorce because she seemed so happy and encouraging to Chris. I still don't like her, but at least she's encouraging him. It seems like Chris is going to be the last person to know everything and I hope that he isn't angry because of that fact. Stephanie's heart is in the right place, wanting to be free when she goes to Chris, but she's almost blind to what she's doing to him. And then when Hunter, of ALL people, said that Chris was hating himself more because he didn't know what he had done that made Stephanie stay with Hunter, it's making me mad at Stephanie a little bit.

Anyways, I'm so happy that you updated this, after a really shitty week, car accidents will do that to you, this like totally made my day. I hope you get inspired really soon because even though I don't want this story to end (it can go HaK-size proportions, come on! ;) ) I really need to know what happens. Amazing job though, totally and completely amazing job. Big thumbs up! Can't wait for more. :)
Jodi chapter 29 . 4/25/2006
Jodi chapter 29 . 4/20/2006
Nicholle chapter 29 . 4/18/2006
katierobin23 chapter 29 . 4/14/2006
poor Chris I feel so bad for him. and Steph, too. I hope that he will take her back!

awesome chapter! :)

katierobin23 chapter 28 . 4/14/2006
oh my god, that chapter was amazing! I loved when he said theat they few months with Steph had been the best of his life! that was so sweet!

DCFanatic4life chapter 29 . 4/13/2006
Okay, so first thought, I was reading Chris's letter and I was suddenly like, "Can't live like this, oh shit, don't even tell me it's the big S," but it wasn't, so I was happy about that. But that letter was totally like, taking your heart, squeezing it and then throwing it in a blender. The last few paragraphs of that were just completely heart-wrenching. If I had been Stephanie, I would've like, immediately flown to Florida and confronted Chris, plan be damned. I mean, he put it ALL out there for her and she needs to realize what she's done to him. I know that she does, but she needs to tell him now before she loses him forever. After you signed off last night, I totally realized that the poem was going to be in the letter since you mentioned it was going to be in the chapter. I went ahead and read it last night and it is a nice poem, works very, very well in this chapter.

I couldn't help but blush when I was mentioned. Very hee worthy moment. I'm glad you told me ahead of time though, because if you hadn't, I would've totally been blushing all out and would've been like super nerdy about it lol. At some point, she's going to find out what a Smoochy Dreamer is right? I can see it happening when the big confrontation happens with Chris, like he'll finally tell her what a Smoochy Dreamer is and she'll say something like she's on too, or something cute like that. I'm holding out hope for those two crazy kids...and their kid. I CANNOT wait to see Chris's reaction to Stephanie being pregnant. I can see it now, and I hope it's as good as I picture it to be. I love this story and I'll be so sad when it ends, truly one of the best Jericho/Steph stories I've ever had the pleasure to read, and I can't wait to read more of it. :)
KeeKeeBaby chapter 29 . 4/13/2006
i really hate Chris and Steph together, honestly i do. I'm totally a Triple H-Stephanie McMahon-Helmsely fan all the way...but i can't stop reading this story and it is damn good!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I couldn't review Chapter 28 for some reason, but it was fantastic, this whole entire thing is fantastic, you should be really proud of yourself for it.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »