Reviews for Sometimes It Comes True
Shayne chapter 28 . 4/13/2006
This is so sad! I thought that Chris might sleep with Trish and I would've been devastated! I don't even know what's going to happen, but I bet it'll be good.
DCFanatic4life chapter 28 . 4/12/2006
"I don't regret falling for her, though, as crazy as that might sound. Those few months when she was mine were the best months of my life..."

That? Broke my heart into little pieces. Just that line is so powerfully sad, it stuck with me throughout the chapter. I feel so badly for Chris right now. I know that things have to get better, I just know they do. I'm really glad that he turned down Trish. He can't pretend she's Stephanie (this isn't "No Chance" ;) ) Trish also needs to learn that sex is not a pacifier, it can't just erase the hurt that someone feels.

So I was reading and thinking about what you said, and I think I may know what's in the letter now. I wonder if H is going to give his blessing to Chris, well, not blessing, but you know, not kick his ass or anything. I also wonder if H will like make Chris deliver the letter himself or something, but if that's not the option, I hope that H gives her the letter. I wonder how Chris is going to take the news that he's going to be a father? I hope it's good and not like angry Chris or anything. Anyways, I know you started the next chapter, so I'm going to waiting patiently for it. :)
katierobin23 chapter 27 . 4/11/2006
awesome chapter! finally, steph and hunter are gonna be done!

I laughed so hard when I saw John slap H! That was AMAZING! That thing in the church was...weird, ya thats the word! lol

DCFanatic4life chapter 27 . 4/11/2006
Okay, just when I think that you can't outdo yourself, you do, you exceed my expectations. My heart is completely breaking for Chris, completely and utterly just breaking for him. I feel like it's going to get worse for him before it gets any better and that's a little bit sad, but hopefully in the end, everything will work out. I was afraid that Chris was going to sleep with Trish, which would only complicate things further, and you already know what I think is going to happen. I can also see Shane intervening though, especially if Chris rejects Stephanie if she comes around. I can see him trying to persuade Chris. I love that Shane is in here, cause I love him so much.

I wonder how Hunter is going to take the news, from his previous reactions to anything Chris-related, I'm inclined to believe it'll be a blow up of some sorts, but I hope that he remembers that he's been cheating with Trish and he supposedly loves her and thusly doesn't fly off the handle. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
katierobin23 chapter 26 . 4/9/2006
I wonder how Steph is gonna handle this. Hunter's not gonna want to leave her now cuz he thinks that the baby is his! oh man! lol

good chapter!

DCFanatic4life chapter 26 . 4/8/2006
So I came home from being out and saw that you had updated and was so excited. So I read...and now I'm all depressed! Don't get me wrong, it was a fantastic chapters, but it was just SO sad. OMG, my heart is just like aching for Chris. I mean, what Stephanie said was totally harsh, and totally uncalled for. Here she has this man who loves her, who wants to be with her, who had stuck by her when her husband wouldn't and she treats him like a jackass, and there was really no excuse. I'm starting to doubt that they'll ever get together. Can't she tell that she's breaking Chris? She's totally breaking him, and it's just heartbreaking. Now she has a baby to consider, a baby that isn't Hunter's.

And I so totally knew that Hunter would find the test, and think it was his! I knew it, and I still can't believe it. How is this going to pan out? I have no idea, but I think it'll be a bumpy ride. And I think that none of this is going to affect anyone more than Chris. When he finds out that Stephanie is pregnant (if she still is, the last line was of course ominous), he's going to have to know that in all likelihood it is his kid. I mean, how is he going to respond, how is she going to respond. And God forbid, something's wrong, will she ever tell Chris that she had carried his child (if she's unfortunate enough to lose it). Oh man, there's so many more questions now and I know the answers are forthcoming, but it's still hard to wait. I guess I'll just have to try and be as patient as possible. Can't wait to find out what happens next, again, awesome chapter, even if it was so sad. ;)
Y2Jen chapter 25 . 4/7/2006
bwaha, I knew it.
Shayne chapter 25 . 4/5/2006
Oh, if Chris and Steph are having a baby, that'd be so sweet and cute...on the other hand, if Hunter and Stephanie are having a baby, I may have to heave.
Shayne chapter 24 . 4/5/2006
Last line was the best part of the chapter, heh. Now we just need to see Hunter actually go through with it.
katierobin23 chapter 25 . 4/5/2006
*fingers crossed* lol. hopefully hunter and steph can get a divorce! then everyone will be happy!

good chapter

DCFanatic4life chapter 25 . 4/5/2006
I feel so spoiled! Two updates in two days, I think I may faint from the happiness. But then, oh, I can see the writing on the wall. This is not good. Trish walking into that bathroom is probably the worst thing that could've happened! Trish thinks that Stephanie may be pregnant. Trish is SO going to tell Hunter, she is, I can feel it. Then Hunter, thinking that Stephanie would never cheat on him, is going to think that baby is his. And since you have yet to address the protection conundrum in regards to H and Steph, it may very well be his, which would suck so bad. But either way, if Trish tells Hunter, he doesn't think that she's sleeping around and he's going to think it's his, and then...oh the shit's gonna hit the fan. And I don't know if I'm excited to see it, or terrified. I'm going with terrified lol.

Especially because Chris and Stephanie are so freaking adorable. They are so in love and so sweet and like just so cute. I wish that Hunter had just spit out what he had to say instead of tiptoeing around. Just be a man and tell her you want a divorce! I did think it was very bold of Chris to kiss her on the cheek. It was like he was claiming his territory sort of. I think Chris is getting to the point where he needs Stephanie to break it off. Well, I say it a million times and it doesn't get any less true, I'm totally going to be waiting for the next chapter now. I hope it's soon, the suspense is killing me. :)
katierobin23 chapter 24 . 4/3/2006
wow, Steph is really starting to act pregnant! Now, the divorce needs to happen and everyone will be happy.

I just wonder what Hunter is going to do now that he knows about Chris and Steph!

awesome chapter!

Y2Jen chapter 24 . 4/3/2006
I think you stopped in a good place, that last line really clinched it... set it up for the next chapter. I hope Steph's not prego - or do I! lol
DCFanatic4life chapter 24 . 4/3/2006
Hunter's a jackass, no bones about it. He's a complete jackass. Here he is in bed with Trish and he has the audacity to get angry when he thinks Chris is sleeping with Stephanie. Way to be an asshole Trips. How convenient that he can be angry for Stephanie sleeping around while he's been sleeping around a lot longer than she has. Total double standard and he should get a nice slap in the face for that little piece of idiocy. I can't believe he would actually get mad at her for that, or mad at Chris for that matter. Maybe if you hadn't treated your wife like she was a piece of dirt she wouldn't be having an affair.

But then yay on him wanting to divorce her. FINALLY! I'm glad someone is taking their head out of their ass and realizing a divorce would be the way to go. I didn't think Hunter was even capable of such advanced thinking lol. Now we just actually have to get that ball rolling. I wonder what Stephanie will feel if Hunter serves her with papers. I'm a tad worried that she'll react in a negative way in front of Chris and then HE thinks that she really doesn't want to be with him, even though she does.

Chris and Stephanie are so sweet together. She's a lucky, lucky girl and she at least realizes that. She wants to be with him now, for the long haul judging from the way she said that at the end of everything, she still wants him. I don't know if she is gonna be pregnant or if you're trying to swerve us and she really just does have the stomach flu or something. If she is pregnant, I'm totally still wondering if she used protection when she was with Hunter that one night, because if they didn't, I'm going to be biting my nails about who the father is. If they did use it and it's most definitely Chris's, I can't wait to see how this would play into the story since they kind of aren't out in the open about their relationship.

Of course, then I can see a scenario like Stephanie finds out she's pregnant, Hunter finds out by accident, and thinking that Stephanie is pregnant with his child, decides to stay with her, Chris gets wind of the fact that she's pregnant, Hunter believes it's his, so Chris believes it too, then breaks up with her because he thinks she should get a chance at a real family. Yikes, that would suck. Anyways, glad you updated, I love this freaking story, it's so damn good. Can't wait for more, seriously, I cannot wait lol. :)
Y2Jen chapter 23 . 3/20/2006
me...? oh, I'm always confused.

lol!

I've seen a pic of the family trio on Chris's website. they're absolutely adorable together
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »