Reviews for Mimicry
awesome!
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Awwwwww this is so sweet, I loved it so much.
Kaya Kazaki chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm caught between loving and hating this fic. Don't take it the wrong way, the writing is fantastic and if it got any better, God would be asking for his computer back. But I just HATE the ending to the 2003 series! I don't blame Arakawa either, it was Studio Bones that ruined it :(
Seriously, this is FANTASTIC! And yet... *hides in emo corner* poor Ed...
D-Gragoon1212 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You write so well, i love it.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was a great story.
Gabitcheen chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AAAAAAAAWN, loved it.

i'm so ed win, but this got me;
Takn chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Awesome :) It reads like poetry.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I'm finding it a little hard to take this seriously. The one-line paragraphs aren't helping. And there's stuff like this...

-as though her coming to him is a sign that the world has forgotten the name of the eldest Elric.

Winry: "Oh, Hohenheim, oh!-um, I mean, Oh Edward! Yes, that's what I meant. Hmph."
Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was such a good story... made me feel bad at first... but at the same time i understood. Beautiful work.
someone chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
haha funny
miroku-has-darkness chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow that is an amazing one-shot touching, doubt, and more it just has everything good job
SandsO chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
It's fine works such as this that amke me wish we could add music to our fanfiction.

Truly a terrific read which I'll be recommending to all Fullmetal Alchemist fans.
TorankusuGohan chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Great job. Keep up the good work!
hinak chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
omg *died*. i so love your writing style. i really love it.
kimmy TurCha chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
WOW...Just wow, I love your writing and this one blew me away, you have a way with words and i love that about your writting. You put passion, pain, love and hurt. I just loved it. It was wonderful truely another great write.