Reviews for Rangiku Advice Catastrophe
Shiro Hattori chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
My Goodness... I don't know what to say about this fanfiction. It's very amusing to read the prank war of Captain Hitsugaya vs Vice-Captain Matsumoto. But, i'm very displeased with Vice-Captain Matsumoto feelings about Captain Ichimaru. As a GinRan fan, i feel disgusted when reading the "diary blakmail scene". Rangiku likes to tease peoples, but she is not the slut-type or the fangirl-type. So please remember that... Other than that everything os perfect!
HyourinmaruIce chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
Oh no! I feel so sorry for him, and I can't help but say congrats to Hitsugaya. :)
Sode no Shirayuki chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
AHAHAHA! This is sure one funny chapter!
XxkatiekurxX chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
OMG I LOVED

BYAKUYA GOT A PERIOD! MOG

are you gonna write more? I HOPE SO!
Xika-the-Unseen chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
Write more, NOW!

This is hillarious! I loved it!
halley moye chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
oh man HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAHAHAHAH OH GIRL OR GUY YOU ROCK I LOVE THIS CHAPTER MAKING RANGIKU AND TOHSIRO WEARING PINK ROBES AND UNDERWEAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH TEARS FALLING DOWN OH I LOVE THIS YOU ROCK
Miaki chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
It's absolutely hilarious! I just wish there wasn't so much Ran-chan bashing. Even if she is overly comfortable with her body and can be over dramatic, she's still fukutaichou so you have to give her some props. Still it's nice to see a devious side of Hitsugaya though.
L'il Miss Yuki chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
...*Dies from laughter*

This is one of the funniest fics I've ever found on And trust me, I read a lot of fics...

Anyways, nice job!

-Yuki
Kuma-cchi chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
OH MY GOD. This has got to be the most HILARIOUS bleach fic i have EVER read. And believe me, i have read A LOT of Bleach fics.

I mean, all I can say is WOW. they way you compiled the scenes, the ideas the originality, the flow of the story! Brilliant!

10 on 10 for you.
Vanessa chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
This is by far the funniest story i have read in a long time. Thank you so much for making me laugh so hard... poor Byakuya hehe.I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Polymoly chapter 11 . 10/28/2007
Please..please...update this!

This story is really great!

I was laughing so loud when reading this story!

Please update!

Update! update! [kinda demanding..sorry..]

thanks!
DefensiveFighter chapter 11 . 10/3/2007
OMG! LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! CAN'T...BREATH! CAN'T... STOP... LAUGHTING!

YOUR HILARIOUS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHATS NEXT! (checks everything and dyes from to much laughting and a lack of oxigen!)
serenitatis417 chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
I was laughing so hard at Mayuri's enthusiasm I almost cried. Five galleons of milk... -shakes head-

This is no longer about Hinamori, rather, a personal game between Toushirou & Rangiku yeah? Oh the poor victims...

I'm DEFINITELY adding this to my favourites. No doubt, it's a fic I can read over and over again.

Oh gawd, Byakuya having his/her PERIODS.

Haha, this fic is so ROFLMAO!WIN.

Update son!
Elraine chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
xD This is certainly interesting. You should really update!

Just one thing: Are you sure this is the right rating?
wdsnoop chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
lol so funny keep it up and update soon