Reviews for Sacrifice
4shurlivnit32 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I need more man! I need to know! Pls write more!
Jaddis chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I always thought they should have gone more in depth about Don's trip to the future and watching his brothers die. Good job!
Rewiever chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Oh dear, whenever I find a REALLY GOOD story about Donatello I find it uncomplete and not updated for years! It's totally frustrating.

Art of Silence - I know you may as well never read this note as you don't seem to visit this site often lately. But if you do I just want you to know I think your story is just great! One of the best for me :) I would love any chance to read it complete, but even if I can't I am grateful for the part you published here :)

I'm still clinging to hope that you may read my rewiev and think of continuing "Sacrifice". All I can do is repeat - it's wonderful :)
eeveemew chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
No! How could you not finish it! T_T
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
I must say, the whole 'Donatello is the head, Mikey is the heart, Raph is the soul, Leo is the body, and Splinter is the spirit' thing was BRILLIANT! I totally agree with that 100 percent! Brilliant!
greshunkai chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
well written story, much enjoyed. from the episode, it always seemed to me that while his three brothers had 'glorious' adventures, poor Donnie experienced only an agonizing tragedy..

several other writers have also picked up on that anomaly and written 'follow-ups' to analyze Don's frame of mind, yours is one of the more thoughtful ones, (job well done)-can see where maybe only Don has had an experience similiar to Leo's 'ultimate sacrifice' and could feel a similar 'guilt' thank you again for a good read.
calliopechild chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Why on earth would you ever say that you're not a pretty author? This is a great story, a very nice look at the emotions and actions of everyone after the events of "Exodus". I personally don't think that you have any reason to lack faith in your writing skills, because this is very well written. You've gotten inside everyone's heads, and given detailed and (I think) accurate views of what's in each of those heads. So you did a good job, and please continue this! _ Take care!
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
This was an excellent story, but I must ask, is there going to be an update soon? It's great, and the bickering and angst makes it even better.
longing for leo chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
oh this is really cool! i love these exploring-why-leo's-so-embittered-lately fics! i would've read it sooner but i didn't want bad day to be spoilt. please update soon cause it's really enjoyable! (oh, & don't worry about the no beta read, it seemed just as good as the other chapters. if you hadn't told me i wouldn't have noticed, at least) i look forward to more brotherly bonding (so please don't have raph & leo kill each other! a hug would be better...;)
innocent-rebel chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
WOW! This is so cool! I loved this story. Do you know I actually saved a copy on my computer so I'd have something to read at night. Man you good. Don't rag on yourself so much your an awesome writer. Please update ASAP. Can't wait for next chapter.
turtletod chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
No, don't abbandon it! come back and update please. Tis such a good story. I love the Don and Leo stuff and it's so hard to find good stuff. UPDATE!
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Good chapter. I'm glad to see that Donnie and Leo made up. That's good. I hope Raph can talk some sense into Leo though. I smell another fight brewing-LOL. Those two are always good for a laugh. Leo rocks. He's my absolute favorite Turtle. And Pi90katana was right. Don't answer reviews that way, or if you do, don't put them in script format. That will be counted as a shout-out. Don't ask me why they frown upon this. Maybe it's because it's a lot like script format. They should just tell us to do them at the end. That would be easier. Oh well. Update soon. You rock on this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
shannon chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
yea! another update and it's just as good as the beginning! you really have a knack for writing about donatello. you ROCK!
Husk chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Yay another chappie. Please add another one soon, This one was awesome.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Great writing, once again! Your verbiage is wonderful. Distopian here in the US is spelled dystopian. I know that honor here is honour elsewhere such as Canada and the UK, as well as Austrialia. So, more than likely, 'distopian' was how you were taught to spell it.

Either way, it's a really cool word! I collect words like I collect dustbunnies - meaning since writing for Fan Fiction these past couple of years, I now have a lot of both! LOL

Ah, you paint such a sullenly sad picture of Donnie's aftermath to that Draco event. Yeah, that was probably the most angsty epi ever. And, you're doing well with the canon of the characters, too, so no worries there for you, 'kay? You're doing great with this.

Very, very good and that last line so incredible poignant! Beautifully done, marvelous writing. Claps hands in appreciation.

Well, one more chapter. I hope that if there are more chapters to come, that you are currently working on them. This is definitely worthy of continuing and of going on my C2 file!

Be blessed.