Reviews for Trapped
Annie chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Nice Story. I always like Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Miriallia's thoughts and feelings in this was nice to read and her thoughts on Athrun and Coordinators were so much like her that she couldn't have easily hated him or liked him for that matter. Love this!
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Admittedly this is nice.

The characters portrayal and Miriallia's descriptive thoughts- everything seems to fit perfectly.

Well done :)
mrboogie94 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Amazing. Mir's my favourite minor character but she her impact is.. great. Awesome job.
abandonnnnnned chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow, that was a very tension charged story! I liked it a lot, I enjoyed the added depth that Seed never gave it :)
Lee chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
wOw.

Please continue.

First time to have read a Milly-Athrun fic.

Nice possibilities.

_
huamulan03 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I'm sure I'm not original by saying this, but it has to be sed: your characterizations are *always* spot on and this contributes to an emotionally credible, incredibly satisfying read.

Thank you for sharing your genius.

PS Sowwy for the profusion of adverbs. They had to be there
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Very good work.
matt harulover chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
i love this couple 4 Gundam a cute couple,you should keep writing Arthrun and Mirallia.
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
aw, that was cute...
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
It's a nice fic I guess I could start to like this pairing are you planning to write more?
Fledgling chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
To start off, I commend you on using those words for your summary...they sucked me right in, and made me really curious to read this fic.

As for this story...you did a great job. I love the way you jumped right into Milly's pov of things, and allowed us to see Athrun, unlike in the show, as more than just a "hero" but as someone that must be hated. I liked how strong Miriallia felt in this story, and I really liked how you characterized Athrun, making him stiff and unresponsive (like he would have been w/ his father). Kudos to you for doing something different! Great job.

Oh, and I loved the ending part where Milly thinks about Athrun's appearance. I'd never thought about that before. Great job!
Lily10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is a very story you have here. You had both Athrun and Miriallia in-character and the situation that they're in and the conversation that have between each other feels just like a real episode of Gundam Seed. I could definitly see it happening, ecspecially when in Destiny, they are acting perfectly friendly with one another.
Maedhros chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I can't express enough of my thanks to you for writing this wonderful aside! I've always thought those episodes between Athrun's change of sides are too sudden, it is as if they just descended him from an UFO and stuffed him onto Archangel -afterall, they did spent around 40 episodes about the pair of best friends killing each other. I just felt the original series wasn't enough, and so very fortunately you've bridged the missing links very well.

I read it last night and I just read it again. It would be poor of me not to tell you how you made my day, so... to return the favour: AWESOME STORY! It fits smoothly into the shows because the logic is there, the reserve away from romance is there, and of course, the great writing is there!

Once again (if you didn't get tired of my rambling) GREAT PLOT! FANTASTIC WRITING! JUST AWESOMENESS...!

Hmm... perhaps they should hire you to write the script.
yuugiri chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I seldom browse the gundam seed section because I dont often find the time to read stories since I write my own... but this... this is priceless... I dont often find stories like this.

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.