Reviews for New Horizons
MissTimeLady chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Why is it that the only stories people can write are slash? YUCK!
starrrz chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
That rocked! They're just meant to be together... :)
spi chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
aww! That is so cute!
Ishtar Penflare chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I love the poeticness here, Great job!
Madoka Nagao chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Can I confess my feeling here? *looks around* ... okay. I love you.

This one was simply sweet. I've read all of your H2G2 stories (except the Hornblower crossover, because I haven't seen Hornblower yet) and this is the first time I review. Mostly because you always update your stories before I can write somthing makes sense, not hysterical gibberish.

I love your bittersweet Ford/Arthur, they make me laugh, cry and happy.

I just can't wait for your next work!
Slash hater chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
BLAH !

SLASH! ICK!

Any chance to get a NON slash story out of anyone?
kali maa chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
'YAY! More Demus stories!' Yep. That's the actual thought that went through my brainmeats when I saw this. I figure you should know that I'm kind of a fan...Okay fine, I AM a fan. Felt violins and sunlight swelling in my head when I read this piece. My head cocked to the side and just the most cheesy 'AW' came out of my mouth. *cough, composes self*

On with the show, and try not to let us rabid Arthur/Ford fans wait too long.*wink*
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Aw this is uber sweet! *hugs Ford and Arthur* I especially like:

"He’s never been scared to take new paths, follow new horizons, run screaming from new befanged monsters. The thrill calls to his blood like tea calls to an Englishman."

You have such a way with words. It never fails to make me smile! *hugs Demus*
HurriCanine chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Sweet! -

Quoteth: He looks to the end of the aisle, where his smiling lover waits for him. He sucks in a deep breath. Takes one step forwards. Music starts up. The cyber-priest smiles. Ford falls in love all over again.

Melted meh heart right there. Keep up the spiffinf work, Oh Great Master Demus.