Reviews for Desperate Lies
PLZ MAKE MORE
Cooljoe64 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Seriously the story stops here? What happened the that pledge of continuing?
Cooljoe64 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Very descriptive and interesting. I liked it
Haunted-Toilet chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
What? The story just stops here? Hang on a second, Weren't you the very person saying that you weren't the kind of lazy writer who just forgets about stories they've written? Weren't you the one saying that you would continue the story if you got enough reviews and positive feedback? YOU HAVE OVER 200 REVIEWS! People LOVE this story! People are EAGER for more! You have FANS! You have all the motivation you could possibly want and MORE! So where is the next chapter? Are you really going to let all your fans down and spread dissapointment accross Elfen Lied FanFiction? Are you really going to let lazziness and other buisness overcome you? It doesn't matter how many years it has been, you can still make a comeback! You can still show the world that you haven't given up! It's not too late! You can finish this story! and not just for me, but for all Elfen Lied Fans alike! I think I speak for all of us when I say: we want more!
xTrumbleXbom chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
*Sigh* This is it heh?... The first one... the first to rise, and the first one to fall... Why did you give up? Please... Don't be dead...
xTrumbleXbom chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Even tough you don't write anymore, neither look at your reviews anymore, i'd read this till the last chapter... You did a splendid job...
Splendid Skye XIII chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Aahhhh! Don't stop! More, more, MORE!

Anyway, now that my little rant is over, I want to say a few things. One: I love this story! Two: Update as soon and as often as you can! And three: Your writing rocks!
DelVarO chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Amazing. Expertly written! keep it going, cant wait for the next chapter :D hahaha, i wonder what Lucy will do when she finds out that Yuka broke a lamp over Kouta's head! xD
Skelo chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
WTF! Y DID U STOP! This is the best story i have ever read on elfen lied! Put it up for adoption or something. I love it! Maybe up the rating to M and have a lemon scene. Are you even alive? PLZ tell me and upd8! PLZ!
SNHunter chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
Oh man i rly don't like the fact that Yuka is so mad at Kouta and i rly, rly, rly, don't like the fact that Nyuu has hurt herself like that, but i kinda get where ur going with that. by hitting her head, hard, on that rock Lucy will come out and then she and Kouta can be together.

can't wait till the next chapter. it's been a while since u lat updated and though i may not have read it when u first put it up i'm very eager to read more. Elfen Lied is one of my my fav. managas.
C8Artoria chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
OMG,unfortunately l've realized that it is nearly 3 years goes by before our lovely author update a new he is busy at updating because he have travelled to the MARS? Please update(T_T).
C8Artoria chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I have read the chapter one and absolutely be attracted in your describe about the feelings of characters.l can not wait to read the following would be happen then?_?
AJudgeToCrush chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
I really like this story! It's very interesting, well written, and happens to be about one of my favorite fandoms!

But I was really disappointed when I read all of it, got to the last chapter, and noticed that it hadn't been updated in over two years. Kind of dissapointing, but I'm willing to wait and see if you start this up again.

Hope you're doing okay and hope to see you active sometime soon!
DarkNnoitra chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
That's cruel. You make an excellent story, make us anxious for the waiting but in the end gives up and don't finish it...

Don't you think you wasted your and our time, then?

Sorry the crap English )
Crazyeight chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
Having just finished watching Elfen Lied I can definitely vouch for the excellence of the anime, and after reading this fic I can also say that this is an excellent continuation of said show. Very nice and very IC for many (if not all) of the characters involved, though I feel Yuka went to extremes when she threw a lamp at Kouta. Definitely an ouch there, though you are right in the need for conflict in a story (one friend and fellow author I know once put it as something like the way of life with fictional characters. If they aren't faced with something that furthers the plot or develops them as characters there's really not a whole lot left to write about...except maybe fluff, or as he put it: 'awkward moments in pseudo-romantic relationships').

All in all, a good fic with the occasional spelling error, but excellently written nonetheless, and I hope that you're able to pick this story up again.

'Till next time then.