Reviews for Dealing with Danger
Guest chapter 32 . 10/11/2023
Oh Remus, if it weren't such a serious situation it would be ripe for mockery. Still funny in the midst of trouble, nonetheless.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/10/2023
Ooh so everyone's eyes will change color when the talk mentally! Grey and green, what a combo...
And the play and the dancing! And Draco seeing (most of) the Pack parents! I'm so glad Remus was around as well, and have Concerns about the stuffed lion
Guest chapter 28 . 10/8/2023
Scarborough fair. That's the song. Sage is fuzzy. Rosemary for remembrance.
And gunning for Remus to be Hermione's legal guardian! It should be simple and it's going to be such a circus.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/8/2023
Remus and Danger are so gross in love. It's wonderful.
Speaking of our regularly scheduled program, we appear to be moving things up and along. I love the scene with Meghan, Neville, and the curse. Transferring it to weeds to blight was a stroke of genius.
And poor Hermione, feeling lost without Draco.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2023
I had wondered when Crucio would be introduced...and another visit from Rita Skeeter. Cannot wait for their comeuppance.
And Danger's lupus has arrived. What an interesting pile of side effects for a werewolf tamer.
And to the Notts, out of everyone. It only makes sense when you know Crocio's background. Yeah, safer at a Death Eaters than with the Pack.
Nonetheless, Onward to happier chapters
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2023
It's rather funny- I am reading a WIP that also keys Harry as a wizard with A Lot of raw magical strength, though he never broke through a Memory Charm- disarming someone hard enough to throw them into a wall however, was very possible.
That author, interestingly, also has a friendly female basilisk. Though Harry never had a childhood snake-friend. And, of course, there are many other differences, reasons like Pack magic, and the power of music, and a twin bond, and the Founders that keep me coming back to the Dangerverse.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2023
The whiplash- Danger isn't pregnant, to Moony's distress and the werewolves attack.
And then Hermione, refusing to consider why her magic and Ron's only synced up when she relented. And the power of music, which is a theme of yours that I just adore!
And the Longbottoms...this success makes me cry every single time I read it. Returning what was lost, the jungle and the desert, the Pride sharing the load, everything.
That globe is very suspicious, but the rest of the Christmas gifts were delightful!
Grosvenor chapter 12 . 7/14/2023
How about having Sirius donate sperm to them so they can have a baby?
Revliledpembroke chapter 26 . 6/13/2023
I don't care for your angsty "they're pulling the pack apart" bullshit. I don't care for your never ending cliffhangers that always involve someone falling and falling unconscious.

I'm tired of it. I was here when it was fun, when I only fun things were happening.
Why would I want to read about terrible things happening to good people? My mother had breast cancer, my father died of a heart attack, and I've been out of work for a year! The only "silver lining" is that I don't have my own family to support because the only person who has shown the slightest bit of romantic interest in me over the past eight years did so to check for deals at the thrift store I worked at.
I'm full up on misery, I really can't take any more.
Revliledpembroke chapter 24 . 6/13/2023
This better not turn into a Batman thing, where these villains keep coming back again and again and again because the heroes "just don't want to kill them" - never mind how many people they've ruined and are continuing to ruin.

You're going into Good Is Dumb territory here.
Revliledpembroke chapter 21 . 6/13/2023
Wow, if only there was some sort of ruthless woman planning on taking her own life that could have *also* poisoned her husband!
Revliledpembroke chapter 19 . 6/13/2023
People were really begging or threatening you to let Draco live? Really? You didn't give the warning for character death, though, like you did with Andromeda Tonks. Why would anyone think he was dead?

Hell, just from a narrative standpoint, why would anyone think you've put all this effort into setting up a Draco/Luna relationship, only to end it by killing off Draco before they got together.

And, most importantly of all, I call BULLSHIT! 13 year olds do fall in love and certainly not with 10 year olds. What is all this weird insistence you have that these kids at, like, 10, are going to end up together? That doesn't happen! They'd still be "really good friends" before they moved into the "like" phase and then the "like like" phase! Love doesn't happen until the guy wants to get into the girls pants!
Revliledpembroke chapter 18 . 6/13/2023
Great, angst, my least favorite thing in writing. So, yes, I've had enough. More than enough. I would like none of it, in fact. Negative angst, even.
Revliledpembroke chapter 13 . 6/12/2023
Actually, no I didn't particularly want to see people in the middle of an argument caused over a ridiculously dumb misunderstanding simply for *DRAMA!*
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2023
Hi! I love how the story is written, how everyone has flaws, and you followed through with everything. Loved it!
3,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »