Reviews for Dealing with Danger
eekii8825mac.com chapter 35 . 2/7
How did Remus get past the password block on the slide?
contactbibliophile chapter 53 . 1/18
I absolutely LOVE the first three books of your series.

No offense, but you killed Draco.
contactbibliophile chapter 36 . 1/17
As I read the part about the dance, this random bird started squawking and then a dog started barking.

Coincidence?

... (Jaws theme plays ominously in the background)
Corwyn chapter 53 . 10/23/2021
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 45 . 10/22/2021
And of course, everyone who knows Canon is thinking, "You fools! There *is no* time that is 'after the tournament but before Voldemort returns', do it now!" ... but naturally nobody in-story knows that, more's the pity.
Neumzie chapter 45 . 10/14/2021
Before I begin: yes I know this whole series is several years old and there's no changing anything but I need to get my feelings out. Now: for the record, I still really hate this fake out on re-read. This heir business getting built up as Harry and for so long only for you to punch us in the face, laugh, and say "you thought!" Of course I thought, you put a million little clues in pointing to Harry only to have it "confirmed" for several stories only for it to turn out to all be coincidence. And yes, I know there were hints about Remus, too, and I told myself that time and time again that because this is a Remus centric story, he would likely be the heir. But then all this nonsense keeps going on and on and I think ok maybe they're both heirs and that would have the added cute benefit of having them be related somehow. But nope. I was hoping i would feel a bit differently on a re-read, with full context, ya know? Apparently not. Sorry
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2021
Blaise Zabini?
Kathythomas chapter 46 . 7/21/2021
I loved the chapter on doing the blocking for the play. I love you too!
Kathythomas chapter 45 . 7/21/2021
I don't hate you. In fact I just may love you. Your story is so amazing!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/21/2021
Pretty bad to put them through all that for nothing!
Kathythomas chapter 23 . 7/17/2021
Thank you for having Malfoy bitten by what he thinks is a werewolf! Great chapter ️️️
Kathythomas chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
I don't know how you do it, but you write such good exciting chapters I can't believe it. Very thrilling ones.
I am sure I will be buying your book you got published from Amazon if I can't get it from my Modesto,Ca. Bookstore.
Thank you for writing!
Kathythomas chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Not a nice thing to do on some ones birthday!
Lisiane chapter 53 . 5/30/2021
Still so great
thelittlebassoonist chapter 26 . 3/29/2021
So, Danger's allergy to wolf claws. Is it manifesting as an autoimmune disease because she's a wolf animagus (so she's allergic to herself)? Is this all a play on the word "lupus"? What does it have to do with her werewolf taming and werewolf carrier status?

I know I read this before, but it's all muddled in my memory (hence the re-reading). I am confused. Intrigued but confused.
3,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »