Reviews for Dealing with Danger
thelittlebassoonist chapter 26 . 3/29
So, Danger's allergy to wolf claws. Is it manifesting as an autoimmune disease because she's a wolf animagus (so she's allergic to herself)? Is this all a play on the word "lupus"? What does it have to do with her werewolf taming and werewolf carrier status?

I know I read this before, but it's all muddled in my memory (hence the re-reading). I am confused. Intrigued but confused.
Imaginer.012 chapter 52 . 2/23
STOP I CAN'T HANDLE THE "THE END FOR NOW" and not having another for now next time:(
Imaginer.012 chapter 51 . 2/23
Honestly, just incredible. You are so talented. I actually CRIED and I never cry when reading books. Man, great job.
Imaginer.012 chapter 42 . 2/19
Okay, so cute! Also! Karkaroff said Hermione looked familiar! Maybe he was one of the death eaters who killed her parents...
Imaginer.012 chapter 33 . 2/17
Baby Megan chanting "i'm a first year!" Aww!
Imaginer.012 chapter 32 . 2/17
Sick Harry is so sweet! And everyone helping him! It's nice to have Harry sick and have people caring without, you know, the fear of death! lol! nice job!
Imaginer.012 chapter 29 . 2/17
The Sound of Music AND Harry Potter? Those are a few of my favorite things!
Imaginer.012 chapter 16 . 2/16
Honestly, I am clueless even with prophecies. They're all a mystery to me lol. Nice job!
Imaginer.012 chapter 12 . 2/15
NEVILLE AND HIS DAD AND THE GUITAR so sweet!
Imaginer.012 chapter 4 . 2/15
AWWWWWW
Imaginer.012 chapter 2 . 2/15
How does Sirius feel about Harry? I know this is long finished (and I love it)! But I also love those spots where Sirius' feelings for Harry are talked about. I don't even know if you see these anymore, but you're amazing
Allorabella chapter 36 . 12/6/2020
Omg that was so so funny. I am dying of laughter. Thank you so much!
thelittlebassoonist chapter 53 . 11/23/2020
Thank you again for the lovely fic, Anne. I look forward to continuing my reread, though somewhere in the next installment I'll surpass where I was the first try through. Again, I am endlessly impressed with your ability to juggle so many threads. Your ability to do setup and payoff is very admirable.
thelittlebassoonist chapter 36 . 11/21/2020
Did you come up with the Trouble Taking Dance? I'm thinking as my daughter gets older, I may have to teach it to her for when one of us is bogged down with troubles. After all, it's hard to be sad when someone is being so silly.
thelittlebassoonist chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
Oh, Nevilles unicorn hair is from the same unicorn as Megan's! That's sweet. Im curious where the other two went... Other blood heirs? But the last Slytherin Heir was Riddle, who has a phoenix feather... Hmmmmm.

I love how no detail is too small for you, Anne. You plant the setups and are always sure to follow through with the payoff.
3,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »