Reviews for Dealing with Danger
Fiction is the Truth chapter 10 . 4/7
Thanks for doing this, Neville deserves his parents.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 8 . 4/7
Don’t hit Snape again... unless I can watch
Fiction is the Truth chapter 4 . 4/7
Why did you kill Andy?
WitchOnParade chapter 46 . 4/4
I love this story. I am very anxious to see Moony and Danger talk about what she wants!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 53 . 4/2
Very interesting story, I’m about to start the next one now, thanks for writing!
WitchOnParade chapter 19 . 3/30
Poor Draco! Almost trapped in his own body! Thank you for letting Ron shine as Draco's hero. I wish Luna had waited until she was out of crisis to decide that.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 26 . 3/25
Danger could visit Remus very. Easily, pop.
It’s very frustrating how stupid the ministry is. Also, no ‘lawyer’. Sirius should be taking care of Remus with $ and legal representation. I have trouble reading this when it’s so angst and ridiculous.
Seems like they solved this problem before with a trip to the USA.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 5 . 3/22
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
I’m wondering when Neville will get his own chosen wand. That would help his confidence
lorddragon65 chapter 52 . 12/12/2017
I feel I must tell you that this installment of the DangerVerse wasn't as good as the first two.
IT WAS BETTER
Just about the right mix of canon and non-canon elements, strong AU characters and reasonable personalities for the original character set.
My only grumble is why Joseph? I would have thought a more Wizard-accessible musical would have made more sense, maybe Camelot. Ah, well, good riddance to Igor and Nagini. Cedric would have been a good addition to the Bird Watchers but moving him offstage was necessary for the Cho/Harry flirtation to move through it's time and that is necessary to prepare him for the link to Ginevra to cement. Even though in most cases I ship Harmony (which Jo has said would have made more sense in hindsight) in this series you make a better argument for the canon pairings at least for that side of the family. Draco/Luna and Neville/Meagan also make much more sense than they would in any other context.
Kudos for another fantastic installment.
lorddragon65 chapter 29 . 12/10/2017
And again since I am coming so late to the party, I am quite aware that Hermione's birthday is Talk like a Pirate Day, September 25.
And while it has been years, one of my favorite memories from the dark period after my fiancée passed was going to Duckon, a now defunct fannish convention in Chicago and hearing Tom Smith perform "Hermione Granger the Pirate Queen" one of many of his songs I heartily recommend.
lorddragon65 chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
Ok, I know I'm several years delayed and I know I'll find the answers soon enough but in congratulations for a brilliant AU, I want to try my hand at deciphering the prophecy.
prison of youthShreaking Shack
souls shall join against the darknessthe eightfold bond of the Pride
faithful threeMoony, Padfoot and "ProngsHarry's Patronus)
five spill bloodeither 5 of the family (Pack and/or Pride) get injured or 5 "outsiders" get killed or some combination
ancient lie?

By the way, this whole Dangerverse has drawn me in like few others have.
tabea.koegl chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
That's Blaise isn't it?
David-El chapter 48 . 10/10/2017
While I agree in principle, how can Episkey or the Patronus be deadly?
3,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »