Reviews for Finality
expect the unexpected chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
great ending. well said for the compairison of harry's and tom riddle's childhood. how harry justifys how he ended it was really good. a good ending for a supposed oneshot!
Trixters' Muse chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Very final, I applaud you. There is no way for either of them to come back, so your title makes sense. The first chapter was magnificent, but this one somehow surpasses it. Love your writing style, please don't stop.
musician713 chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
It was great. I would've left it as a one-shot, it was more sentimental and deep that way. But the second bit was good too. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it.

~m
Weirdly chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
That was really good. Really, really good.

However, I disagree with you that Harry would turn out like that. He had a sucky childhood, but it's relatively clear that he wasn't hit (though that cupboard really *is* abuse) and he had a lot of love in his Hogwarts years.

Actually, I think that your Harry is really just out of character (sorry).

I can't think of anything else to say on this subject...if you don't understand what the hell I'm talking about, just PM me.

I liked this fic a lot, though.

-Weirdly (aka Rabid Bumblebee)
Simba11 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
(sings) It means no worries

For the rest of your days

It's our problem-free

Philosophy

HAKUNA MATATA!

(clears throat) Sorry, I'm listening to The Lion King. Anyway, this was really sad. Why, Harry? (sob) Update soon. :)
Kei Ikari chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
THAT IS BRILLIANT!
Nick chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was beutiful and true. Only a few sees Harry as what he really is, a boy.
Timmy the dog chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Oh, this was so sad!Thank you for writing a great story!
barbarataku chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I beg to differ, you have good ideas. Sometimes they are out of the ordinary, but good.
srah chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
that was relly boring
r.a.b chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
u r really good

keep writing
Kei Ikari chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I LOVE IT! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
expect the unexpected chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
that was a great oneshot! I'm reviewing now! I hope you start some more oneshots or possibley a full lenght story! The last part was great! I love irony! it makes everything so much more connected.
veronica155 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
it's great !
Harry Lvr chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wow...it took me two read to get it, but this is fantastic...very angsty, but what's wrong with that? Keep it up!

Harry Lvr