Reviews for Hardness
KittyGrl24 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is the first story of yours that I have read, and I have got to tell you, I MUST read more of them. Your characterization of Leo was right on! Wonderful story!

Well, I'm off to read another one of your stories! :)

Keep up the EXCELLENT work! :)

~KG24
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Heckuva one-shot! Poor Leo... I've gotta agree with your thoughts at the end! Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow...yeah, I always do find him scary in the fourth season...
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Whua loved it! Strong and silent and dealing or NOT dealing with stuff. awesome!
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow poor Leo really does need to learn the concept of venting lol. I loved how you wrote him though dark and brooding seems to fit him especially in this particular time in the series (which I LOVE the new series btw) Thanks for sharing this. _~
Janajyo chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Wierd. I read this and experienced the wierdest sense of Dejavu(do NOT ask me how to spell it..I OBVIOUSLY have NO idea). I then relized that quite a while ago, before I had seen the episodes about Leo's change in ...er, attitude, I had read this. Funny cause I remnember what you wrote, but I didn't get it last time I read it. Must be the reason I didn't review:).

But now the little light bulb went on in my head and I actually got it! Ya(claps). So with that said, this is very good. Nice explanation. I could see him saying these things... or thinking them anyway_. I liked how you showed his realization of his own problem. Like, self acceptance, even if combined with a bit of self loathing and inevitablity. At least now he's back to normal:)! But yeah, main point? This was well thought out and well written and all around a good one shot. Oh, and update soon on Suicide II!

JJ

PS I have now read all of your stories save One of many and Actions Unkown(at least I don't THINK I have. As proved my memory is Obviously not reliable) Heck I have read stories you have yet to put up :)!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I sure do love stories about Leo. This really helped before AO aired. I really liked it! :D
calliopechild chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This is an excellent story. I think you've hit very close to how Leo is (or was, depending on where you live and what season you're on) feeling after "Exodus". This is really well done, and I like the emotion and the ideas that you put into. :D
FireMimi chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
u can sure make a good story.
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
ugh, that Leo was a creepy Leo! nice little explanation to it though! i'm glad he went to the ancient one (who i thought was weird and creepy but knew right away it was him) and realized what he was doing! but great job!
sunnysunshineRM chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow, this story is AWESOME! I wouldn't be surprised if this actually will happen in the series. Even though I haven't watched the fourth season yet ("cries") from what I've read about what's going on with him, I have to say this story really seems to spell out how Leo is feeling. It just makes the most scense.

"is now considering dumping Karai and claiming that Leo had killed her" stupid Karai had to go and change everything! I was so willing to give her a second chance, until I found out what she's been doing! "cries"
longing for leo chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
oh poor leo! you did an excellent job of capturing his new emotions/bitterness! gosh i hope he finds that path w/out any tragedy. you're right, whether he kills her or she hurts the guys, he's never going to forgive himself. it seems like karai's the only one who can do anything about it...but after seeing her sick the foot mystics on them...sigh, i don't think she'll be helping leo heal any time soon. well, leo's family needs to then. leo needs to let them! is there any way you could continue this story? please? whether from other pov or just a continuation or both, i don't care. i just really like your style & would appreciate more. please! :)
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Dude! This story is so kick-butt,i loved it. It does give a pretty heavy look into Leos fellings. But i seriously hope he snaps out of it soon i miss the old Leo. It s not as fun with two hotheads someone seroisly needs to write a story about him venting with Raph or going to far with this whole anger thing and doing something he seriously regrets hm gets idea for fan-fic. Any way kudus on a job well done this going right away on my faverorites list. P.S. Loved that one you did under the bed was hilarious.
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I bet everyone knows that it has to do something with Karai why Leo is acting this way. But you have to admit, everyone always wanted to see Leo like this. All dark and secretive in his own little way. Even if you wish he would lighten up just a bit, we all are starting to like how Leo is turning out.

Now, I don't believe he's beoming dishonorable. Well, that's my opinion, but I think he's somewhat honorable, but more quiet and isolated than before. And I'm PRAYING that he doesn't LOVE Karai. Even if she is a cool bad girl, I don't want to see Leo fall for her. Man I hope not. THAT WOULD SUCK! ( kneels on ground) I BEG YOU LORD! DON'T LEO FALL IN LOVE WITH KARAI OR ALREADY IS! I DON"T WANT TO SEE THAT! (gets back off while dusting herself off)

Anyways... I hope later on, Leo will tell why he's acting like that! It's driving me insane almost! Well...not totally, but you get what I'm saying right? Okay. maybe you don't, but who cares.

Anyways, not a bad one-shot and I hope your stories are coming along!

See ya!

The Sacred Heart 2

P.S. I'll try and update on my story, k? So you won't be disappointed.
Kellie chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Okay that's a creepy look into Leo's head. It's kinda what i see a little, but he's being very rational here. Much more rational than I think they're writing him in the show. Good peek inside his head though. Keep writing!