Reviews for Shinji Muyo!
the DragonBard chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Heh.

A few canon differences (Airi comes visit Yosho once every few decades, Kiyone was Tenchi's mom, not a GP officer, Seina is only a few years younger than Tenchi, etc)

Still, it's fun.
Jetflash chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
So, Going to update? This could be interesting to keep an eye on. Let's see it
gunman chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
So, what's going to happen next? I've already read Chapter 2 and it was good, but I want to know what's the next chapter? Please hurry!
neko the dark angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
that is 1 of the funniest fan fics i have ever read, my hat comes of to u i look forward to reading more
K.F. Galindo chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
This fic is is going to be screwed when he realizes he can not control Shinji anymore and Ritsuko is going to have a fit when she finds out that Shinji is smarter than for Misato she just might enjoy having him around but Asuka just might end up making the mistake of getting on his badside and end up being taught a painful lesson.
saiyan prince1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
interesting lol
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Really cool fic!
Priest chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
an interesting story so far keep up the good work. i do have one sudjestion, try t put more information or story into each part of the story aka flesh thing out more. as i said keep up the good work. Ja-ne (_)
chill guy chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
hey I'm enjoying the story.
vic chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
it is ze end of ze world! panic! shinji just might be too powerfull... oh well, it is your fanfic. humor must abound in the later chapters though.
Des Shinta chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
*twitches, before falls to the floor laughing* Gendo's gonna get it when Shinji shows up. Wonder what asuka's gonna do when she see's Shin's eva cruising ontop of a cabbit spaceship. lol
tatsu.zzmage gmail.com chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
(And who knew a goddess could have such a dirty mind.) that wouldn't suprise me vanilla would get boring after the first 10 years, _
steven chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
well this was a pritty good story so far. I can't wait till you get into the eva sotryline and see how much it gets changed :)
Bob chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
interesting. Could turn out pretty fun.

But work on the formatting a bit. Bust apart those paragraphs... its a bit hard to read. oh... and pst... its Okayama, not Okinawa where they live...
gunman chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
That was great. More like a summary than an actual story chapter, but detailing a pretty good life of Shinji as Washu's son. Nice to see that Gendo's influence hasn't touched Shinji and that he is already a stronger person. Hope to see more soon.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »