Reviews for Counting Days
detectiveseo chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
this is a really beautiful story, thank you.
Encypher chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Poor Ginny! That was really well written, it was gorgeous
Mewkid chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Beautiful!
lovewritesitself chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Gosh, I can't get over it. You write so well...
Tj8461 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
so i recently just read all of the Harry Potter books, and i read this before i finished the 6th room and i was SO LOST..but now that i read it i understand..and i like it)
asia chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this is so awesome you have got to write more chapters please please please!
Nora chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Love it so much. Love the lack of names, the entire style it was written. You have incredible talent; I'm slowly going through and reading all of your stories :]

This is fantastic.
HJWG chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Amazing. so good, so sad...
Diamond.Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I had never really considered the way that Ginnie must have felt when HP broke up with her.. i knew she was upset, but this just brought a whole new light to it..
fredscarecrow chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I thought that was amazing. Really heartfelt, and believeable in a very vague way which allows the reader to make what they want of it. A really enjoying read, well done!

Fred
Little red bookworm chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Omg I love it so sad. Aw i dont know what tot say apart from how much i enjoyed it. Made me want to cry for poor Ginny. So Good. Well done

*Bookworm*
Josie Gibbons chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
brilliant, so sad. read this about twenty times from me mobile and the more i read it the more i cry...totally in love with this story...brilliant effort. thanks for a few minutes highly enjoyable reading...going on me C2 and me faves list.

stargazing maiden

x
bubble chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG it is so so sogood!I love it!
Alex chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I really liked it. I like the perspective it was written from. It was fantastic.
Lisa chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Totally love it. Very unique, and very moving.