Reviews for Coming Back
zem-the-mattress chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Oh. Spooky, I like this. Please keep writing, I really really want to know where it's going...and plus, all of your stories are amazing, so what would make anyone think that this would be any worse? I love the beginning, please, please continue it!
Aislynne485 chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
*Applauds* Fantastic cliffhanger! I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story now!

PS- I also like the fact that Rae is a redhead; I can picture myself in the story this way! *grin*

Waits not so patiently for the next update...
phantomofleopera chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
WOOHOO! CLIFFHANGER! MORE CHAPTERS! MORE CHAPTERS! MORE CHAPTERS!

P.C
emstress chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I think the idea for this story is intriguing! I would love to read more!
Aislynne485 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I'd love to read more! This is a new twist; sounds exciting.
Erik'sangel527 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
WOW! YOU'RE BACK! AWESOME! i've missed you! omg, this makes me so happy! why, oh why, can't i write like you? this is brilliant so far! so original! i always love your ideas! i bow to your greatness! wow, i can't wait for more! this gerard guy sounds sexy haha! this story is VERY interesting so far! please update soon! i know you will, cause you have and always will be cool like that! i love this so far, and i'm already adding it to my favorites :o)! continue!
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
You know I like your stories ... so I'll try this one, too ... although I'm not a big fan of reincarnation- or modern time stories. So far it's interesting and I'm curious to see what else you have in mind for this one.
MCRgroupie chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Awesome, the end bit about the phantom was rather random! lmao!
phantomofleopera chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I LOVE IT! YOU HAVE JUST CAUGHT A GIRL GOING THROUGH AN MCR OBSESSION! I WANNA READ MORE! UPDATE SOON! *hugs*

P.C