Reviews for Book of Chimera: Identity
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
? *looks at Stacey(daniel radcliffe's angel 10689)oddly* ? Am I missing something?

is it just me or did any one else get the impression that 'james' is actually harry?

i mean 'james' is more focused on watching the people coming to the grave then the actual grave(or the person that presumably in it), theres the line “Do you think they’ll have a wake for you? Then again, you aren’t Irish,” that 'bret' says to him, implying that its 'james' grave, plus the character listing specificaly says harry, i don't think the lovely author would include him if all we were going to be seeing was his grave.

i don't know, thats the impression that i got from it(wich i am probably totaly wrong, i tend to read to far into little things, so 'Nyx of Chaos', i'm apologizeing now for it) but unless i missed a detailed summary some where that says james is alive; Stacey, What are you talking about? are you saying that the 'james' that has been introduced to us so far in the plot, is indeed harrys father then wouldn't he be a little more upset at the grave and wouldn't he already know about it so why would you be waiting to see his reaction? i'm really confused right now, and i realized i'm rambling *blushs* ... *mumbles something about seeing if 'ramblingsofcrazywoman' is willing to switch names*

sorry again Nyx, it doesn't matter if its actually harrys father or harry, this is still a great fic, can't wait to see whats really going on, sorry for the odd review, i tend to rant this late... *glances at clock, then takes a double take* i guess it would be considered early... yep 2:47am could be considered early. *shakes head* lol three hours to sleep, oh how i hate the person that got me adicted to this site, i must go if i want to attempt at least three, so keep writing and update ASAP
LabRats89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This seems like this will become a very intriguing story. James alive, Harry dead. When James's is hit with the news that his only son is dead - I can't wait to see his reaction to it. I want to see how Hermione and Ron act around James. I can't wait to see how this story develops. Please update ASAP! ~Stacey~ :)
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
great plot bunnie, can't wait to see where your going to take it, udpate ASAP