Reviews for Eau de Wet Dog
Raven234 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love humorous repetition. This is really funny and good. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
lol, that was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
cute
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Most of that goes down in his "Bad Day List", and mostly because they are all blaming him for stuff he didn't mean to do. Poor guy. But ... She Doesn't Hate Him! (whistle-whistle) So it's a good day after all. Even if he does smell like a wet dog.

(And just for the record, if the dog is clean, the smell is rather nice.)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aww! hahaha, so cute!
Viride chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
No offence, but this was depressing. /
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was excellent. Definitely one for the favorites list.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
... this really doesn't make all that much sense to me.
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I liked the story but it wasn't that well righten. ( I know bad spelling ) But other than that the story was good.;)

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This has to be the cutest Raven/Beastboy story I have ever read. I liked that you kept them in character, too. Poor Beast Boy. Smelling like a wet dog...but it did make for a funny part of the story. My favorite part was:

“Hey, Robin! ‘Sup, dude? Heh heh…you know that was an accident, right? With the laundry and stuff? ‘Cause I would never do that on purpose. You know that, right? Heh? Robin? You know, the whole no-pupil thing is looking really, really, scary right now…”

“Gr.”

“Hey, Robin? What’re you – AI!”

Cyborg peered out the broken window as Robin seethed next to him.

“A little harsh, Rob.”

“Gr.”

and then of course how Raven kept showing up...then the adorable ending "She doesn't hate me!" _ You used good grammar and spelling, too (which, since you're fourteen isn't much of a surprise, but a lot of people slack off on it).

I could picture everything in the story happening, too _

Well...this review is probably just a complete waste of your life and you probably don't need another review gushing on how cute the one-shot was (not that it's not good to get one sometimes, right?), so I'll leave you alone now and hope to see more stories from you in the future.
anon chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
the way raven finished with the cheek pat and not liking how he smelled was cute. and flowed nicely. I actually kinda like the smell of wet dog. i know its weird but i do. i guess thats what you get when you grow up in san diego and having a beach for a playground.
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Aw, cute! You know, KTHuntress is one of my favourite authors, you can tell her that if you like. Poor you, I've got a cold too.

I saw this fic ages ago, but didn't read it due to some abnormal circumstances involving an electricity mains, a bunch of builders and a powercut. Now, about 2 years frantic searching later, I have finally found this fic again, and read it.

I just want to say, It was brilliant. No kidding.

Toodles! _

samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
ah, the hilariousity...

-Em
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
aww that was cute! I loved it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »