Reviews for Lone Wolf No More
writer6886 chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Well this was a good story. I like the idea of Maki and Terry being a couple. I did enjoy it however it seemed a bit fast paced. I believe Terry would be more hesitant to finding love. I also like to see Terry and Maki's relationship build more. Other than that it was good. Final rating 4 out of 5 stars.
writer6886 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Your story chapters are short but sweet. Geese Howard back in the game. Slimeball I often wondered why they never made a fourth movie when they left it open with Geese.
Empress dee chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
I had loved this story from beginning to end. Perhaps you could write the continuation. One question had arose in my mind, something I was looking forward to seeing later on. Could you write how Rock Howard, Geese's natural son comes into play in all of this? How did Terry come into possession of Rock? And does Terry adopt Tony somehow? Tony so seems like a son to Terry. And does Terry and Maki end up having children? What does Andy and Mai name their kid? I bet you that was Rock. And then somehow Geese came back to life and made Mai give Rock to Geese just so that Geese wouldn't hurt Andy. That story was truly awesome!
D.Torres chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
This was a fun and interesting story. You did a good job blending the Capcom & SNK universes together. The only complaint I have is that you leave your readers hanging at the end. Your story doesn't feel (at least to me) that it doesn't end. You don't really give Terry & Maki closure, it feels like you need one more chapter to end the story.
Dave Luck chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Aw, how cute.

I think one of the interesting things is how Mai can't be Mai without Andy.

It's odd.

- Dave.
ValisFan chapter 11 . 10/12/2005
I liked this story, Maki is really cool in CvS2. I liked how you based the story off the Fatal Fury animes. I wished you developed the characters more though.