Reviews for Beloved Misery
Lady Kunaya chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
"Water? What water? Where?" XD
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
very nice ending, the baby sounded cute though I wonder if his hair will brighten up later to silver to look like his father's you know like blonds do
Angel chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
i agree it is way happier but why did you have to make the dream so horribly scary? i mean i like scary stories but this one actually made me cry! but never the less i like it still good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
"Iron REAVER soul stealer" Not "reaper"
Liliuokalani chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Omg how cute I love ur story it was a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0 it's wonder full Magnificat fantastic beutiful
STFUharu chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This story has good bones but nothing else.

Work on tenses, sentence structure, imagery, and, overall add to this. Its a good story (albeit the plot already recycled several times over), but the text is lacking the emotions you have the potential to evoke.

Overall, good plot, but execution is weak. It grew increasingly difficult to continue reading because interest is lost and grammatical errors interrupt constantly. I'd recommend getting a beta reader.
Keep up the good work and keep at it!
Allyson chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Btw they worship Buddha not god... And AMAZING story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I didn't find the first ch. offensive it's writing it is what it is you can't change that but good work!
Jenmoon1 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
wonderful story
RavenTheWolf chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I Feel Ya Kagome. Men think it was our fault...Like if it's date rape they say it's because we dated him and 'lead' him on. Why would we want forceful rough sex? (I Mean Some Girls Like That But C'Mon!) It's always us, they say WE lead them on WE tell them? It's not fair,because of our beliefs girls save themselves or not(I Don't Know -.-'') I Love The Story So Far, It's only Two chapters and it's Already getting *with a tune* So Crazy -·-
Wow chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
One of the worst pieces of shit I've ever read.
Blahhh chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Oh my gosh! I LOVED it sooo much! So cute!
wolves134 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
awesome storie!
Ding chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
The story is good but I just want to clairify something: there are two ways to write weak/week. Weak mean weary or not strong, while Week means the seven days of the week Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Not trying to be mean just want to help, chow
Amy chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Awwww it's over! :'( come on just write a couple more chapters, about how he grows up and what he acts like, and how inuyasha and kagome do ad parents! come one please! i will 3 u forever!