Reviews for Raven's Game 2: Beast Boy's Game
ItWasYourTest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
REeeeaaallly Nice beginning here! a bright future awaits for me here but a dark one for the Titans especially beast boy hehehehe. but for now, I shall familiarize myself with Dark Fall Lights out" so I know what I'm dealing with unlike last time. Later Fools!
Splashfire chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
"Wanna get it on?" made me laugh like crazy.
"Suck flare, bitch!" made me nearly pee my pants.
Good job!
BW Lewis chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Good really good, I prefer the first one though. the blooper reel was AWESOME!
afraid person chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
raven's game was alot scare then this one but i love them both you are really awesome Author i like your stories :-)

afraid person
afraid person chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
finaly i found it err i mean beast boy,i can't help it i love imagine me self as the hero :-P,okay the story is awesome and you my friend AMAZING
afraid person chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
WOW when beast boy get back to the tower he will be fat that if he get back mwahahahah XD i really like your stories thay are AMAZING
afraid person chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
i just found your stories and i am in love with them, how do you think of this, it's AMAZING you are AWESOME
starfire chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
ooh ok
kaori and yoshi chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
the ending was so cute! "my beast boy" as a fan-girl i could die with happiness! i'm a big fan of the bbXrae pairing...as you can tell...hehe...ahem anyway... it was wonderful and now i'm going to read the last one! -
Logan Searles chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Me again you know me from the last story mixed emotions rage disappointment sadness raven should have gone with him. how old are you?
FF8cerberus chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Bloopers were funny, but none really had me like your first ones. Looks like I have one more horror-filled adventure to go through, but it'll have to wait until later.
FF8cerberus chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
That battle was amazing! She totally obliterated it with her power. Great battle scene. Romance was good, but it would have been better if she said "I love you" back at least. Sigh. Oh well. Love the story anyway. Thanks for a great read.
FF8cerberus chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Woe! That's crazy! Rage is going to destroy this thing. But will it cost her and is BB gone for good?
FF8cerberus chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
It's gotta be some kind of machine. Maybe a huge computer or generator of some kind? A portal machine to the real world? These are my guesses. Now its time to see if I'm right or not.
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
That was really scary and creepy beyond extreme. Hang in there BB. You're almost home.