Reviews for Animal Attraction
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Okay, I just about fell out of my chair reading that last bit. Oh, so funny. Cute fic and I totally agree with River.
Neroli chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I almost hate to call this chapter "cute", because it contains such interesting, insightful tidbits. River flirting with the bird talk and Jayne mostly only half paying attention. But he gets it in the end...and I love him not knowing quite how to react so going with poleaxed. :-D
runaway ballista chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
XD! Amusing, and true to the characters, though I'm not a fan of the pairing.
Maladicta chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
what a sweet little ficlet. i am impressed. good work.
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
*chuckles* those two are so wierd, but you've corrupted me; i can't help but ship river/jayne now. _;; woot for firefly! i guess it's too late now, but you could've put all these drabbles into one 'story' with different chapters. a thought for later, though it does look really flippin awesome to say you've got 55 fics and it's really true. i can count mine on two hands. *cries* i suck. but i love your fic, all your firefly fics. that was the point of this ramble. i especially liked the mal/simon one, don't remember if i reviewed it. well, keep 'em coming! _;;

c.i.
cassa chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
absolutely lovely
Tan-is-a-fan chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Hehehe, am still loving this fic! I squeed out loud when I saw there was an update, *blush*. But really, great work, these stories always brighten my day. keep it up!
James Jago chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
An insightful and very in-character piece.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
aw, so cute.
EvilEdna42 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
YAY! That was fabulous, as always!

Who cares if there's a long wait inbetween when the fiction is of such a high quality as this?

Great job yet again :)