Reviews for Career Counseling
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I just about choked when I read that little gem! This is hilarious!
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was SUCH a perfect ending! I laughed forever
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very giggle worthy!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
roflmao - say no more!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Great job. Rodney's spit take is hilarious as is the visual of Hermiod carping at Radek and McKay.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Oh, that is priceless! Congrats on the Fan Awards nomination-I'm glad you got it, 'cause this fic is great!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
LOL!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh! Good thing he didn't do that! There'd be a lot of traumatized kids out there!
KariHermione chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
“What the hell is so funny about my being a child psychologist?”

Thats the best one!

great fic!
abharding chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
“What the hell is so funny about my being a child psychologist?”

Oh Rodney how long to have - It would take just so long to tell you what is some funny about that. Has been said, he would traumaitize the children...

I also like the idea of Sheppard as a high school principal. And he is right that his current job dealing with the military and the sciencists is a bit like a high school.
Sailor Sapho chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This was so hilarious and in character I logged in just give you a review. Hardest laugh I had all day! ; )
Belisse chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Child psycologys? The poor kids would've come out more traumatized after a session with Rodney. LOL loved the ending, good work!
GBG chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
It's a frightening thought to have those guys in the careers they're talking about. Anyways, you have a knack for comedy and this story rocks. BTW is this story one of those challenges? If so, maybe u could email me the name of the site u got it from?
BlackRaven chapter 1 . 9/24/2005