Reviews for Dominoes
This is so exciting
Vicecreama31 chapter 14 . 6/23
On the first chapter you say your gonna scar us for life. I'm still not scared for life.
Big sis of 8 chapter 8 . 4/29
You know for the past few chapters I've been wishing that Ace was in this story! :)
Oh. Wow. One of the best ZoLu fics out there. I'm really glad I've read this.
tR Ht uFf chapter 10 . 4/19
This story *hics* so sad... I can felt *hics* tears filled my eyes *hics* when I read it...
g3njutsu chapter 14 . 1/24
This story was amazing. Aah I'm tearing up here lol, so beautiful, sad and amazingly written.

Zolu 3
g3njutsu chapter 13 . 1/24
aah great!

but ugh i realllllly don't like sanji, how dare he say that he will beat luffy up later, and that he doesn't care that he's been tortured for days?! and was also really pissed off at how he acted like nami was the only one needing to be saved..
g3njutsu chapter 12 . 1/24
NO OMG, WHYYYYYYYYYY :'( listening to "gold and oden" while reading this and ugh so freaking sad :'(
g3njutsu chapter 11 . 1/24
OMgg no when he branded Luffy my heart was crying for him, poor bby! :'(
g3njutsu chapter 8 . 1/24
aaah my baby D: being almost drowned like that, truly awful. your story is really good though, i love the way you write! and cool that ace turned up, wonder how he'll react.
g3njutsu chapter 7 . 1/24
THAT BASTARD! Zoro needs to kill him now.
g3njutsu chapter 6 . 1/24
Aaah ugh I hate Kuro, poor Luffy bby! :(
b chapter 4 . 1/24
aw that bit with zoro and luffy was so cute!
loofahlover chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I'm still chapter 2, but I'm already loving this story. It distinguishes itself by the way all the straw hats are interacting, and how you took the time to set up the atmosphere.

just a note. antibiotics don't work against viruses, only bacterial infections (ha, because fanfiction is all about realism)