Reviews for Oblivion
Mikky-mail chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Update!
Audunke chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
It's definitely a nice change from having Gaara's life being screwed up; I like how you made it focus on Neji's life, instead. However, if you're going to go that way, you have to be more original in terms of WHY Neji's life is so messed up. I mean, I've seen it before: the dad always takes out his frusturations on the kid, mother's unable to help for some reason or another etc. etc...

I'm just saying that if you're gonna be creative by changing "tradition" so NEJI gets the hard times, then go all out and make his life as inventive and imaginative as possible.

Your style of writing is interesting though; it's short and curt, goes right to the point. Good job, keep it up.

Thank you for writing this!

Audun
pheonixalchemist chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
*Runs into the road, gets hit by a car and dies*

[LOCAL NEWS FLASH]

(bep)

A TEEN HAS JUST DIED OF SEVERE SELF INFLICTED STUPIDITY AND

FROM NOT GETTING ANOTHER CHAPTEr TO READ. :{ which they should

have...WHY WON'T THE AUTHORESS UPDATE!WHY!

-This has been a local news flash

-channel 8
Arredoval chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Nice story, and I simply can't wait to read more. Everyone's so in character!
sona chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
ohh update
Pikadaj chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
's a sweet start

but hurry up with the NejiGaara goodness

's on my alerts as long as you'll keep updating ;)
Conafrex chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
-Cheers- A NejiGaa fic a NejiGaa fic! YAY! I worship you! Haha and NaruSasu! I LOVE highschool fics. And you write really good. Also it has a wonderful plot. . -adds to favorites and alert- Can't wait until the update. . Good job!
danii-chan chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
OMFG It's such a good story so far! You HAVE to update soon! It's soo interesting and I CAN'T wait to read MORE! lol. Please update soon?
rldarling chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Ilike this

keep writing it!

PLEASE
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Whee! I like this fic! Please update soon :D
Corvin chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
GAH! That is so good! Do update soon! I love Neji/Gaara!
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
wow nice opening chappie! good one, honest. keep writing
TonberryBlue chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
aww that's so fucking wrong how neji gets abused, it's so fucking degrading
YYO chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
HOLY WHOA! j00 must continue on with this story...SERIOUSLY! OMG wow there honestly needs to be more NejiGaa/GaaNeji fics out there, & yours in particular has already grown on me! fwe! write more pwez? _
Chibi-Crysti chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
wow, very good chapter! I love Hinata :) Anyway. strangely silent... hm can't wait to read some more! Please update soon!