Reviews for Alexander's New Fledgling
Solar Angels chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Well, it's an interesting start. I did always wonder what would have happened had Sophie remained a vampire or became one again.

You pretty much have them in character, but a few things just didn't sit right with me. The line, "I hope you are not all dolled up on my account", um, Lucard wouldn't say something like this, he is way to prim and proper for such a crude expression.

And when I read the line, "I will be out with Nosferatu this evening.", that actually jolted me out of the story. They hated each other in the show, absolutely hated each other. There is no way, even if hell did freeze over, Lucard would hang out with Nosferatu. So, yeah, kinda out of character in those two places.

And, I have a question, why such short chapters? It's hard to get into a story and lost in the plot when the chapters are barely a paragraph long.
mainlioness534 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Loved the story. I always did want to know what would happen if Sophie and Lucard got back together. Please continue, I'm excited about it. :)
Graymoon74 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Wow...good job. I just wish it were longer. About 900 chapters longer )
fromlightintodark06 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
never seen the series at all but this was really interesting and very visual. I liked it and now I wish I had seen the show. I think the chapters could've been a little longer but that is just me. let me know when you write the next one if there is going to be a new chapter. a very sensual story.
amelia wynters chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
morre please!
LBF chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I loved Dracula: The Series and was sorry to see it end. Sophie was interesting as a vampire and so I love these fanfictions with her as one.