Reviews for Herbal Remedies
riorio chapter 1 . 6/21
Great! Will be reading as fast as can...
SpunkAnimeDolphin chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
awesome story right now. Love it. You write the kind of stuff I like to read. _
cuteinu-girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
i absouly love it!
MalletGirlAkane chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Another good chapter though perhaps not as much happening as the first three. Unfortunately I have to got to home now so I'll have to finish reading later.
MalletGirlAkane chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
It's great to get to see Ranma acting all lovey after having to endure it from Akane. Turnabout is fairplay. n_n

'“You always did have the best right-hook!” Was his only comment as he vanished beyond the clouds.'

Great ending line!
MalletGirlAkane chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Hehe, when she started apologizing for calling him a baka I got this image in my mind of being brain-switched with Kasumi or something. n_n;

Your Shampoo-talk could use some work. I'm hopeless at it too! I have to make my husband edit it so it actually sounds like Shampoo. Wish I could give you some advice but all I can tell you is you need some advice. x_x And if you figure it out, could you share with me?

Haha! The scene where he felt the "burning" and it turned out to be Happosai was great!

Aww... the end was so sweet. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

I guess I'll have to read the next chapter n_~
MalletGirlAkane chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
"...uncute, built-like-a-brick, tomboyish chicks that. . . well, had this strange ability to smile, act, and dress sorta cute when they really tried."

That line was fantastic. Just made me giggle! The first chapter has been fun, I'm awfully curious to see what's up with Akane. The synopsis threw me off a little as it's sort of redundant... "It all started with... but how did it start?" Your grammar and spelling are both pretty good, your writing clear and understandable and your story (so far at least n_~) engaging.

Off to read the second chapter!
red23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I adore your story! Keep up the good work!

I just wanted to make a quick note on one of the reviews. It said that when referring to one's own father you call them "haha", and mother is "chichi". The person mixed them up. When referring to your mother it is "haha" and for father it is "chichi". Just wanted to fix that! :)

(Please don't be angry gladdecease, I just wanted to clarify! _)
pontathon chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
yay more herbal remidies i really like your story and i think you should update as soon as possible, mainly cause i wanna read more and there seems to be a distict lack of good Ranma Akane stories that aren't crossovers, mabey i should try my own hand at writing a story, but then again that could be dangerous for all involved... To save this world from the terror of my unholy and evil writing will you please update soon? m... unholy word evil gluttony? save me from myself please!
thereviewergirl chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
whoopsy daisy... akane's head is such a mess.. poor kid... where on earth is ryoga and the proof? i hope ranma and akane have their happy ending... ü
Silverflare07 chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
YAY! I'm not yeah, cuz ya know she don't believe him anymore...sorta, but YAY cuz it's an update!

I loved this chapter! Most of it was read to me over the phone so you already know how much I love it!

Woot! There are a few typos but that happens to everyone (even me lol)!

Can't wait for the next chapter! It's gonna be great! WOOT!
Silverflare07 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
YAY! The end is coming!

Not that I'm glad it's over I just can't wait to see how it ends. I really, really hope you get them together. Since R.T didn't in the actual manga we turn to fanfiction to give us our daily does of Ranma and Akane finally stopping their dance of denial around each other and...

Quench each other's sweet tooths!

Anyways, so cannot wait for the next chapter! Wether it's the last chapter or not I'm looking forward to it!

apie chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
“Ikanakida!” Ranma said to no one in particular as he broke apart his chopsticks and dove into the food, slurping it up in a matter of minutes (only because they were still rather hot for his tastes).

don't you mean "Itadakimasu"?...
xInUaDdIcTx chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
its awesome! update soon!
chettedizon chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
Whether You Like It Or Not. . .

I Love it! More please? :D