Reviews for Ashes
Ayjah chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
I agree, the inevitable therapy would suck :) But the story ended on a perfect note and was truly enjoyable. well done.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 10 . 10/12/2005
I loved this story and am so glad you wrote it! Awesome, awesome job!
cdncjfan chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
Thank you for a captivating experience. I loved the story line and the characters were very well written. I'm looking forward to your next fanfic...RK
2kool4skool chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
I loved it. I love fluff. You did a great job and I love your writing. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. I also loved your story, Yesterday is a Promise. I thought it was great.
Rin22 chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
Magnificent! Thank you for updating so quickly and for wrapping everything up so nicely. I forgot to compliment you before on this, but I loved the way you wrote Jordan and Max...it's such an important relationship, and it's great that you made it a focal point of the story. Kudos on the conversation between Jordan and Woody...very appropriately done. Looking forward to more stories soon!
pryrmtns chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
what a great way to start a new beginning.. with a new picture...
fanficaddict chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
Gah! mega cliffhanger! :D Awesome story so far, everyone is very much in character, great plot, love it! More please!
idealistic.realism chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
Oh, I hope you weren't lying when you said the next part would be up soon! This is such a wonderful story. I've also caught up on your other stories, everything is great! "Yesterday Is A Promise" is a new favorite of mine! Keep it up and mor please!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Great job! I'm loving it! I knew Nige would figure it out eventually! Update soon!
hogwartsalumni chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Gotta write more - I'm hooked!
anon chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
i NEED more! i love your story updatesoon pleease!
pryrmtns chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
bah... you quit when it was just getting good...

and Ms. Jordan is gonna have some explaining to do... but at least she's gonna be able to do it... right... right... right?
Rin22 chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
First of all, I don't know how you are so amazingly talented at balancing so many character POVs in one chapter, but well done! That is a trick to be admired. Second, this is a most fascinating case, right down to Jordan's reasons for not being able to leave even after all she'd planned. Third, you picked my absolute favorite Gershwin ballad for the title of this chapter! Bravisimo!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
Update soon! You're doing a hell of a job!
stacy chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
really good story! i cant wait for more. please update soon