Reviews for If You Give a Sin a Soul
Gemonie03 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Oh my God I'm dying! This was great!
serrure chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
"they had acquired souls using a Philosopher's Stone purchased on Ebay by Sloth"
F***ing hilarious :)
Kasani chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Definitely one of the funniest FMA fics I've read. I so totally did not see the ending coming xD wow... Despite envy being one of my fav villains he totally got what he deserved. And I got a good laugh out of the "credits". Nice work :)
TJ chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
you...killed? you killed greed and envy

DDD:

I loved this story-thank you for that truly..until you..you..killed them
ARiNTHEinsaneONE chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
This was. Freaking. Awesome. The end was epic. All the insane bipolar hyper psycho-chibis out there (like me) who have read this fic are celebrating for your epic success. The FUN song was especially awesome. And I wonder. What would happen if someone painted the FUN song in Envy's room walls again and again in red? xD

And also, I got this line for when Wrath/Reg-chan found out The Inconvienient Truth, "Come now everyone, we have a guest, and she could get back from the bathroom any minute. We can all go at each other with sharp objects later."

Still epic end. Can I got to their awesome epic wedding? I'll cherish the invites forever. Yay psycho!

R.I.P. MAES HUGHES.
ggh chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
Holey crap! Crazy Elysia! Suicidal Lust! E-Bay! And,

/“FIEND! Feel the wrath of the Palm Tree of Destruction! DIE DIE DIE!”

D
anstaar chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Very funny story. That would be a very tramatizing story. One thing I've wondered about the homunculi is why they spent so much time sneaking around with the philophers stone instead of just asking someone to help.
live4him4eva chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Hallo, I'm here again to help you and soothe my inner grammar/spelling Nazi. :3

“Wra- Reg! I haven’t seen you in ages!”she admonished,"

You missed a space in-between ages and she.

And now for this chapter's review:

Wow, I love Greed. XD I got quite a few giggles out of this chapter, especially the Greed scene. xDD

Does Gluttony's name happen to come from the word Ouroboris?

And it scares me to think of Elysia getting married to one of the people who were the death of her father. D:
live4him4eva chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
"In fact, they had acquired souls using a Philosopher’s Stone purchased on Ebay by Sloth, taken on new identities, and moved to a small town to begin their lives afresh."

Genius line. xDD Absolutely genius.

So far, so good, and funny! I can't wait to read the rest!

The only typo I remember seeing was this: "Now, takes care of everybody’s interests,”

It should be "Now, take care of everybody's interests," just to let you know. :3 Otherwise, good job with spelling, grammar and syntax.
Love's Labour's Won chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
YOU KILLED ENVY! I love Wrath... but Elysia's a little psycho... and... YOU KILLED ENVY! (cries loudly) NO!
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
So now that I've gained some knowledge about FMA, I decided to read your fanfics for it. Well... at least this one. I'll get to the sequel eventually. It was very good. I loved the Sponge Bob versus Envy part. It definately made me laugh hysterically. Well the whole story did.
Dragon of Venus chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
wow... that was weird... and yet strangely amusing
Dragon of Venus chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
okay, I am LOVING this so far! it's SO funny, the names are very clever ( -snicker- Boris and Natasha... Connie literally cracked me up), and it's really well-written! good job! I shall read on! ;)
ArkanianHyde chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
lollified laughter. granted that this chappie was not laugh worthy but i cant help it. i even laughed when Hughes died and he's my favorite character. . (dark humor or twisted loser?)

but the ending made up for it. i would have loved to see more on elly's angst though. like if reg was there when she told her side fully. Granted, it was wrath's story, i really think if elly was to kill peoples the reader could see her train of thought...

am i criticizing too much? i tend to do that...

well after reading this, I'm eager to read the sequel!so off i go!
ArkanianHyde chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
its sorta random innit? ah who cares. i like that havoc(and Fuery?) thing. sound like sumthin i'd