Reviews for Blind Trust
roni2010 chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
what a amazing story! bobby has com a long way, since he was attack.. talking to the victim, will help him heal & recover...
roni2010 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
feel for bobby's pain , as he tried to recall what happen to him... love that olivia & gang from svu, are on the case!
roni2010 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
love the plot!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
"Bobby, honey, I know you're hurting. I know you're confused, and I know you're angry. But so help me God, if I hear the word cripple pass your lips again, I will slap you all the way into next week. You got that?"

Yes! That's it. Jo wins all the awards. All of them!

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm fine with Bobby angst and I'm enjoying it. I just get a kick out of Jo not handling him with kid gloves when the situation calls for it.

I also am now mildly curious as to what in freaking hell occured between Bobby and Huang? I feel like that would have been a battle royale worthy of watching/reading.

Oh, her...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
Okay, that's it. Jo is officially on my awesome character list. I can forgive the slip-up with Trivial Pursuits; but it takes a closet genius to out-logic Bobby.

And aww! Way to go Mike! So, he's talked with Huang, huh? Interesting.

Him and Alex? I have to think about that a bit...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
So, um, if she does all three at the same time, what happens? *snicker*

Hmm. I think I'm gonna like Jo. I also get the feeling she's not going to heed Deakins' advice.

And awww! Way to go, Alex! Let him get it all out of his system.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
*facepalm* Eliot...That is not the way to start a conversation... with anyone! Much less a guy stressing out in a hospital bed after hell visited him on earth! You need to rethink your approach, bud.

However, dang. Now I sort of wish there was a recording of all those readings. That's the only way I think I'd ever be able to get through that book...Oh well. At least I get to keep the associated warm fuzzies until you rip them away again.

Oh, almost forgot. I think I'm gonna like Mr. Eames.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Oh, Alex.

Well, at least it's good she's getting it out of her system. Goodness knows it's gonna get tougher the physical healing is underway.

On the plus side, I like drugged up Logan. Can we have more drugged up Logan? Because he's sort of hillarious. "I'm a lot worse than...I am...I mean." *snort* Priceless.

Also, great chapter for Deakins too. Papa Bear is gonna have his hands full with these three, isn't he? At least he's up for the challenge though!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Huzzah for Fin and Olivia!

Ding Dong one, I'm not sure how to phrase that, but he's dead at least. And, thank goodness for respitory arrest! (never excepted to ever write that...) Cause, I don't think I, much less Bobby, could have handled it if he'd been awake when Cozza came in. That...that might have sent him over the deep end and led to rant fueled rage-review. So, uh, woot.

Logan! *facepalm* You enjoy beating characters up in fics, don't you? *eyes author suspiciously* Well, if there's one way to get into Alex's good graces; nearly dying to save her partner is definitely up there.

*groans* Damnit. I should have known it couldn't last. And I was beginning to really like Danny! Argh! But, on the plus side, at least there will be no talk of taking Bobby to Washington.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Oh, Logan. The master of understatement. *facepalm*

Alex, breathe. Keep breathing and, I don't know, try not to shoot anyone.

Argh! I'm really, really starting to hate the FBI guys right now.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
Seriously? Seriously? Can you not give the man a break? *throws hands in the air* I give up.

But...awwww! Maggie! Oh, good to see her again! Carver was right about one thing, she's definitely a tough little girl. I actually just rewatched that episode so...yeah. So many feels with that little exchange.

Now if we can work on the not killing Bobby before we get to the end of the story that would be much appreciated.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
*sigh* You were doing so well...

Okay, I can't be too upset. I mean, getting to "see" Cragen punch an a-hole FBI agent has to be in one of my top favorite L&O fanfic moments ever! Even better since he actually beat Elliot at it. :D

Also, I love the elevator scene. Like I said before, I like Danny and it's good to see him taking Alex's welfare into consideration also. Poor Mike though. lol.

He's good people, though. Mike, I mean.

Now, if we can just manage getting Bobby back on the healing track...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Oh, Bobby...

I...have no... idea what to say

Except, maybe, the weird part is, as bad as the statement with Eliot was, Bobby's mom asking if it was time to go was absolutely the most devastating section of the entire story (so far). Just to see that sudden switch and know simultaneously what he'd gained by her visit and what he was going to was rough.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
So, um. This is what I'm gonna take out of this chapter.

Mrs. Goren is both awesome and slighly terrifying in her tenaciousness while sane. It also makes me really sad she couldn't be around like that when Bobby was younger, because it would have been hilarious having someone around he clearly cannot out-smart. Because, like I said, she's awesome.

Also, what is with the old ladies and "Alexandra"?

I'm not gonna talk about Richie except to say if I did, the review would probably be banned...yeah. You pissed me off that much with the character. Good job.

Phew. So now that the worst is out...let the healing begin?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Oh shit-taki mushrooms...

So, seeing as I've already read through this do I put this? Matic is a lying piece of crap. I have no doubt believing Richie, er, did what he did believing he was the one with the plan...heck, he might have had the original idea. But I still get the impression Matic was the brains behind the thing.