Reviews for Human
Please someone just make Sesshomaru break free with his emotions
" I have to break free Rin needs to know how muck I love her
Awesome I'm proud of rin
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Rin's becoming Sesshomaru Jr.! XD
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
"Mental note: tell Jaken to be better babysitter, or will kill him. Slowly." LMAO I love inner Sesshy, he speaks like InuYasha.
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hmm. What would Sesshomaru-sama do? Punch them out and tie them to trees by their ankles is the best thing I've heard. Ever! I adore Rin. I love the father/daughter relationship she has with Sesshomaru-sama. Especially when Sesshomaru-sama sometimes has no idea how to act with her.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
actually, I liked the ending alot. but my fav was when rin hung them from a tree by the ankels! I would have loved to see that!
ItsSarcasmIdiots chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
totally awesome and well done really liked how you kept sess in character
godzillagirl16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
The only thing I can see that would make a better ending, would be if Sesshomaru went and quietly enjoyed looking at the boys that Rin punched out. I'm sure they haven't woken up yet. LOL I love the visual on that myself.
Aira chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I think it was awesome!

And btw i dont think Rin was out of character. I could see her doing that: asking herself 'what would Sesshomaru do?' Although i can't really see her managing to tie them to the tree. And i love the way you wrote about Sesshomaru. I can totaly see him being emotionless outside and then raging inside b/c someone was messing with Rin. Thats how all Fathers tend to be. LOL. I loved It!
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
that's cutee!
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
haha now this was totally cute
40Anonymous04 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I couldn't grinning while I was reading the story XD Lol Go Rin!
PerfectArt chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
go rin!
Aira chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I rely liked this one

It fit quite well with the Sesshomaru we have all come to love.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »