Reviews for Goddess of Prophecy
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 1 . 7/21
Well, this sounds like it has a lot of potential. When do you plan on finishing it? It seriously sounds like it could be a grand Slayer adventure.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 1/1
Huh. I have somehow never read anything that talked about Slayers on other planets. Which is weird cause i've read xovers that had demons/vampires on other planets but they had to import their slayers or they only appeared once someone from earth showed up. In other words, great idea.
GenJordan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I like this very much. I hope someday you expand on this story.
Treva Rea chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ugh, another terrific but unfinished story. You and a few other writers do such a good job. It's such a shame when a story ends abruptly with no conclusion.

Would you please, pretty please with a cherry on top, consider revisiting this story?

Please?
Treva Rea
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Looks like Buffy will be continuing her search for slayers in a totally different place now. :-) Maybe one of the others will join her later? :-)
locardxchange chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Like it, hope you keep it going.
lizziebug chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Please... no fin. Come back...more...
irezel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
dayuuuuuuuuum. so good...so good. X)
untrained monkey chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Like a lot of your stuff this is an excellent and interesting beginning.
d-scarlet chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Please, please, please continue on with this! I would really like to read more of this because it definitely caught my attention.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
it better not be fin!
YueLilianPotter chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
its a great beginning but maybe you could update soon
moongrl472 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
please please write a sequel this seams amazing and like it would be unbelievably good
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This would make a great series. Any chance of more being added?
garrycooper101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009