Reviews for Shades of Orange
Britt chapter 5 . 1/24
This is hands down one of the two most fav fan fictions. I absolutely LOVE it. I started reading it when you were still writing and remember being pissed off because I NEEDED more lol. You're an amazing writer and I love this story I still re read it all the time. Thank you SO much! :)
kori kaoru himura chapter 29 . 10/12/2015
Loved it! Very romantic and sweet, thanks for sharing!
Abigail chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This is my FAVORITE Fanfictin EVER THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
this was such a sweet fic! I loved it. Great work. I did notice some grammar issues but the over all plot line had me so intrigued I didn't notice them much!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/20/2013
i really loved this story it was so amazing i love reading stories like this in five months i will post my own hope you will read them i will be under the pen name of Angelbabywhispers32 thank you
grecialica chapter 29 . 5/15/2012
ok, i love your story, (THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T FOUND NICE WAS "YUKI/KYO" THING, NOOOOOOOOOO MY POOR KYO, BUT BESIDE THAT YOUR STORY WAS WONDERFUL, YOU WRITE VERY NICE AND LOTS OF LEMON, LIKE IT,LIKE IT,LIKE IT, THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT WITH US ! XOXO
grecialica chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
OH MYYYYYYYYY! I CRIED LIKE CRAZY!, WHYYYYYYYYYY?/ I HATE AKITO SOOOO BADDDDDDDDD!, I CAN'T STOP CRYING , I GUESS I SHOULD THANK YOU FOR THAT ! (, I'LL KEEP READING I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY ENDING , YOU ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEE! 3
grecialica chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
you were right , i just finish to read chapter 10 and i'm hating you LOL, JUST KIDDING ,GOOD THINK THERE IS THE CHAPTER 11, I'LL GO BACK TO MY READING, THANKS )
grecialica chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
so far so good!, I'll keep reading ,)
kopa126 chapter 29 . 3/28/2012
Very good story I even cried in the middle ... kudos
guessingthisislove chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Aw... I feel so bad for Yuki right now... sorry sweetie Kyo and Tohru screwed.

Yuki: *bursts into tears* NOOOOOOOO

Me: OH SHIT! *hugs so he turns into a rat and pushes towards Uo* HERE YUKI GO TO UO SHE AND YOU MAKE A GOOD COUPLE!

Uo: *huggles* YUKI YOU ARE SO CUTE!
guessingthisislove chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
OOOOOOOOH, but Yuki is gonna find out...
guessingthisislove chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Holy fuck Yuki you bastard!
guessingthisislove chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
ooooooooooooooooh, Tohru, you bad girl ;)
rAnDoM-gIrL545 chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
WAHHH THIS IS SO SAD!

I LOVE THE PRESENTS EVERYONE GOT ESPECIALLY YUKI'S!