Reviews for The Reasons Why
Violet chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Please don't be angry at me as I say this.
Your poem is good it shows of how Sonic feels about Amy but on a slightly other side I saw some parts that don't really rhymes but I still like it and it did touched my heart.
Letting a tear or more escape from my eye.
Reading this poem of pasion and love...
Oops did one my self a little sorry '
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I actually enjoyed reading this, as I'm both a fan of poetry and Sonic x Amy. For a first time poem, it was really good. If you didn't mention that it was your first one, I would've thought you'd been writing poems for a minute. The only thing I noticed was one or two misspelled words. Also, sentences are punctuated differently in poems. Overall, nice job!
tails12345 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
love the poem.
Gaurdi-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww, this poem is really sweet! It explains Amy so well! (That's not the word I want to use, but I honestly can't remember it!)
Nightfang chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
The poem beautifully shows how much sonic DOSE care.
Amythyst Joneson chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I really liked your peom, you should make a story! :)
crazyakkofangirl93 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
wow. this was written on my b day. now that is a nice present. :)
zzz chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I LOVED this poem!Keep writing them! :)
Magician-Master-Duelist chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*gently cries* that was the sweetestthin i've ever read... i loved it. definitly goin on faves.

P.S. you mispelled some stuff... _'
ashley chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was really good yet sad at the same time but it was so cool yet so sweet but other than that it was one of the most coolest storys i'v ever redd but it was really sad because he will problally never love her the way he wants to but then again you'll never know it was really there was one thing when you said (Until the day I die I well always love you)you kinda made a tiny mistake you said well, insted of will, but thats problally the only one thats there but hey everyone makes mustakes so its not a big deal to be wuried about I think i'd just spelled wuried wrong. Anyways really good poem hope you get really good reviews on this its really alsome and a really great poem. I'll give you two thumbs up on this on mabey ever four if you count your big toe so thats all I got to say bye.
NitrousTrigger chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
good
magzey chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
aw this was so cute! sonic loves her but he wants her to be safe i get it! aw i cant stop saying aw lol this was cute :')
Unlimitedthefinal chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
That poem was so touching. I've always been angry with how Sonic had been depicted as indifferent to Amy. But you... You hit it right on the head! That's exactly how Sonic feels, I know it. Wonderful poem!
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
that was really really good!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 5/6/2008