Reviews for Job Description
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LOL
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Good story. And I hate Caldwell!
Belisse chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Go fights go! I loved this, how all of the guys just seemed to be ready to just fight! Especially that Cadwell. Good work!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
You can do more in 5 minutes than most can in a week! Lovely little piece that I can fully imagine in an episode. Looking forward to your muse fully reviving!
Drakcir chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Ha ha ha ha!

Great one!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
O, alpha posturing from John and Caldwell *g*. Loved Carson and Rodney's outrage too. And Elizabeth? Go girl! *hee*. I could just imagine them all filing out like naughty little boys :D.
Emma chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
*g* Great scene! And everyone sounded just right.
krysalys chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
*falls off of chair laughing*

BWA-HAHAHAHA!

Methinks Elizabeth'll need to come clean about the missing bottle of Scotch with Carson. Privately.

*snort*

He'll forgive her.

Eventually. *snicker*

-}-

Krys
fififolle chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Priceless scene. I thoroughly enjoyed being possibly others, and found myself very amused indeed, thank you. I bet you'd love to see the look on Carson's face when he finds out who took his Macallan.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Heh cute
Elisa chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Loved it! Loved how John/Carson/Rodney stood for each other against Caldwell! Could just feel the tension! And poor Elizabeth, having to deal with all that bickering! Looking forward to reading more from you! p.s. am enjoying your updated bio letting us know what you have in the works! i hope it starts raining where your at to jump kick your muse into action!
rogue1503 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Go Lizzie! - atta girl!
Writer117 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

This was great, Jen!

(*nudges Elizabeth* Pass me some of that, eh?)
AL chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I know what you mean. Those muses can be pesky little things, can't they?

So one challenge two fics. You and Dr. Dredd did amazing jobs, so incredibly different and wonderful. Thank you.

AL
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Loved the bit about the still on the Daedalus. I guess people keep sneaking stuff like that aboard, as well as reinstalling Solitaire! ;-)