Reviews for Seventh Bell
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Though it appears as though you won't ever return to this story, I have to say that I like it quite a bit. I wish that you'd continue it, but I guess that's not happening. *Sighs* Now I sound like a glass-is-half-empty person. Oh well.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ooh, I love this! I'm really curious about Chrono's past in this AU and can't wait to find out more. Hope you update someday!
gemiinous chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
oooh, i wish you'd update this! you have a real talent for captivating readers~!
Spelbound chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow. This was...really, really good so far. I know you don't have any intentions of updating your old stories, but, if you were, I'd say update this one.

So far, this story actually reminds me of True Blood, a show on HBO about vampires. Especially the whole scene in the bar. *o*

-Spel
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Definitly to be continued. Something as intriguing and as mysterious as this can't be left unfinished.
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was really interesting! It's sad it's only one chappie though, i would love for it to keep going. Really interesting concept, and u write really well 2!

POE
Whispering Lotus chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Please update more chapters ('_') your story is really interesting. I wanna know what happens next. It would really be a shame to ditch it, you have such a nice writing style. I wish I could write like that -.-
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
*sigh* Just my luck that, after I found a good story, it hadn't been updated in years... The world hates me *sulks*

Nah, just kiddin'. But seriously, the story is great. I hope you continue it soon.
Diabolical Kitsutora chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
PLEASE DEAR GOD PLEASE CONTINUE THIS WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!
SamuraiLordzandGoddesses777 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
three words only:

I LOVED IT!

Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue PLEASE!

pretty please?

i'm a huge chrno crusade fan... and me and my friends are fans of chrno/rosette pairings (and i love josh!)
ouii chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hey, i'm very curious bout the continuation, i read your profile and I understand bout your lost of inspiration. Trust me, I've felt that. Well, if you can maybe you could always put a quick and little summary on the ending, and I'll be glad to read that :) I'd have to say I admire this story, it's like reading another story of CC, it flows GREATLY. Like reading a novel or something hehe :P.
Synonymous Brian chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow, this is the best AU fic I've ever read! I hope you update soon! Even though that seems really unlikely... but oh well!
Shrouded View chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
*sigh* I cry when I come across a great beginning of a fanfic like this and the author just leaves it for a period of several years. YEARS! Makes me wanna cry. :( That said, I and many more people would love it if you completed this fic.
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
ZOMG YES! CONTINUE! Such good CC fiction, it's been so long... -sobs dramatically- I know your current obsession is Princes Tutu, but please spare a small thought to us that wait in dark corners, waiting for the UPDATE. (I liked your other ones too, but I was too lazy to review. Though I guess I should.)

Need inspiration? Listen to music! Take walks in the park! Re-read Chrno Crusade! Read other fanfictions (you might get an idea!) I hope you never give up on it though. Thanks for a good read. D
snekochan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
You've gotta keep going! I love this! I love au, and this sounds interesting! Write on!