Reviews for Obsequies
Zachary Osgood chapter 8 . 2/2
Oh my god! I loved the story, but it was so sad! I was really hoping victor would end up with Emily in his afterlife! So did victor become nothing? I am still a little confused with victors conversation with Elder G. But the story is great!

A true Tim Burton work! He would be pleased!
Cina chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I loved It!
No-hablo-ingles chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Hey were doing ther lord is my Shepard in choir fist religious song we've done actualu
EnglishSupergirl chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
This was truly amazing, I'm serious. It was gripping, moving and emotional. I may sound soppy, but I truly think this was Perfect.

I'm adding you to my favourite authors.
MimiL chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
I thought that your story was quite touching... Very beautiful
KelseyAlicia chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Very very cool!
Darth Soror chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
I loved it! Now I'm a little confused, but let me see if I can figure it out...Is Vanessa Emily reincarnated? And what happened to Victor? But other than that I pretty much understand...don't feel like it was too little...I can just be really slow...but I would like it if you would tell me anyway...
DinoGirl15 chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
B-E-A-utiful! I thought it was so tragically brilliant! :)
artemisio chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
it's just wonderful, one of the best ff i'v ever read about CB *_*
DinoGirl15 chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Wow, talk about a plot twist!
Emi1988 chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
aww...poor victor...drowing is one of the worst ways to die in my book by oh well. Keep going!
Artemisio chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
very, very interesting. Though i'm a VxV hardcore fan, i find this fic really intriguing XD i really liked Nell's line about victor's dad's death, and her tears, very in character. Also the reaction of Victor. Can't look forward next
white-clouds chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
Oh, Emily's gone! To a another place...but what about Victor? Aren't they suppose to be together? Please write soon!
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
This is a beautiful story with many twists. I like it a lot.
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 7 . 1/31/2006