Reviews for A Man's World
.yes plz! plz continue
Farhana chapter 25 . 9/22
yfdghggvv
Farhana chapter 7 . 9/3
Ok I lying!I still I the only one who still waiting?I guess yes.
figures that i find a really good story and who'd of guessed that it is left behind and discontinued. still really good story though.
hi writer chapter 25 . 8/24
PLEASE UPDATE
Farhana chapter 1 . 7/18
Ok I'm dont want to waiting the update anymore
Hi, I just finished reading your story and it's really nice. I know you have not updated in a long time but if u r reading this than pls do update.

Now about the story sometimes I feel hinata should be with itachi sometimes I feel she should be with sasuke but sometimes I feel and this one felt more that she should be with gaara if not itachi. Between sasuke and hinata there is romance but love? I think love might be there from sasuke's side but not hinata fully. On the other hand between gaara and hinata there was something deeper that developed, they maybe but couples who have friendship have good relationship. I don't think gaara has said anything about his past even to his siblings and hinata seems to understand him and maybe to some extent made better effort at it than his own family. And I didn't really get the part as if gaara used her or manipulated her. As far as I can see he never did anything like that for such a thought to cross in her mind.

Anyways if u r reading this than pls pls update and complete this story. Thank u.
Farhana chapter 1 . 7/8
I'm waiting
Farhana chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm still waiting
Farhana chapter 18 . 6/30
U know everday I wait for your update
Zakirah chapter 22 . 6/29
I wish i can be Hinata
Poor Hinata! Her family, including Neji, is awful and only wants her as a docile puppet, Ino betrays her, Sakura is insane and she has a death threat over her head, poor girl.
I guess this story is abandoned for good, but if you ever decide to update it would make us very happy.
Nor419 chapter 1 . 6/6
I'm still hope the writer is alive...I think this story gonna take forever for update...to writer if u read my comment i really hope you going finish this story..if u dont want to u just toying with other my english is so bad
Farhana chapter 25 . 6/3