Reviews for A Man's World
Your One and Only1 chapter 25 . 6/18
Update!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
SasuhinaLover502 chapter 25 . 2/1
Loved it! I can wait to see the next chapter! Hope you haven't forgot about this story!
I love it!️️️ Cant wait to see what happens next!
tanakasenseis chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
i read this for the second time.. it's getting good. i hope you haven't abandoned this.
leandre chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
Awesome story plz update
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
I'm confused, who will Hinata end up with? You said in your a/n that this was turning out to be Gaahina with you specifically saying and I quote ''Anyway, Gaahina's relationship as it stands now has little chance of developing into a romance so you'll just have to wait till both characters to develop further for anything like that to happen (I told you this fic is long)'', so does that mean they'll end up together in this fic or will their relationship be just another side romance?

Love your plot especially with Hinata's development as a character and the twists. Although I do enjoy Hinata's moments with Gaara and Itachi, I really hope Hinata ends up with Sasuke in this fic, even if Sasuke can be erratic sometimes. I hope Sasuke develops as a character too and he and Itachi can work things out. Hope Ino'll be fine.
XsasuxhinaxnaruX chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
You should make more if this
purpleink3 chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
I've been reading this in chunks here and there. At first I was hesitant, the whole girl cross dresses as a boy seemed a bit cliché but I'm glad I picked this fic up. Kudos to you for keeping everyone in character in an au and also keeping them 'human'. I love your flow and the way you steadily reveal plot development that leaves me scratching my head. Like Ino and well Ino again (without reveal any spoilers?)

And I am a sucker for a well thought out plot. Your revelation of a long fic has me very much interested.

I'll be patiently waiting for your next update.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
this is awesome! update soon that's an order
Lacelynn chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
I Love reading the story, chapter after chapter! I can't get away from reading this very interesting itasasuhina fic it has a lot f things I love about it. Especially the pairings. :D
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
So... When's the next chapter?! I loved it and I am also looking foreword to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
Gah! I love this story! The romance-y parts make me tingle with anticipation and the drama makes me want to read more!Please continueee
Jennessa chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
Hallo! I totally LOVED this chapter, but be sure to make the other chapters ASAP. I'm not trying to pressure you, I just like to read this stuff! INO YOU'RE IN TROUBLE! You probably just think of me as one of the "fans" of the series. Well, just sayin' that I don't want to aggravate you and good luck on the next chapter! See ya next time!

Jennessa
aurora0914 chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
And so! Congratulations, your fic reached 700 reviews. Now, please update soon very soon!