Reviews for A Man's World
PlEASE WRITE MORE
asuna hyuuga chapter 25 . 4/2
where the hell are you?!
Its been 11 years since your last update T_T Please update it soon!
I'myourmisery chapter 24 . 1/15
and its been two years...have you left writing as a passion altogether ..are you alive and well ?

Darling, this story has gotten me captivated quite a bit even though I've stopped being a romantic sucker for a long long time...

The character development throughout the stories and the way you've tried to incorporate the hormonal flipping constantly changing nature of a teenager , of fifteen/sixteen..was quite accurate and agreeable..verry verry nice...

I would love to see Hinata claim her clan without the need of a shadowed backbone like Neji... I've always rooted the way she seemed to pick up on her own space even though she seemed like a slow learner on the outside, she picked up on human traits and analyzed every situation quietly quite well and better than most other shinobi... I've always rooted for her to grow some spine...and even though the Canon doesn't give her enough credit for breaking away from her cultured insecurities and fighting her own fights...I read so much fanfiction but never quite finding one that was good but unfinished,

So, If you're not willing to continue this story, would you mind letting others finish it for you ? Please ?
Someone like me, maybe ? Thanks :')
blahman chapter 25 . 12/16/2015
You know it would be perfect if you didn't stop for 2 years
flakeshake07 chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
amazing story!
Kakashi lover chapter 25 . 11/21/2015
OMG I can't believe...it is sooooo gooooooood you must be a professional writer and if you are not hurry up you would be international best selling author and i just looooooved your this story hope you will finish it...please(puppy eyes)...:(:(:(:(:):):)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
If you aren't going to finish it could you please give it to someone else?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
And you said it will Hinata into adulthood! She is still a teen though!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. I've read thousands of fanfiction and this is the best one I have ever read! AND YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER!
Dontforgetusername chapter 25 . 10/30/2015
PLEASE UPDATE STORY THIS IS AMAZING AND I WILL CRY IF ITS NEVER UPDATED
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
Sakura kind of deserved it - a no is a no, and that counts even if it's a guy. I like me some ItaHina, but I'm completely ok with SasuHina and GaaHina, too. I just hope Neji and Itachi don't end up with the gruesome twosome (aka Sakura and Ino).

Btw, don't you think it's time for an update?
Princess Geta chapter 25 . 9/3/2015
I'm not sure if it was in the title description and I just missed it but the characters seem OC quite a bit of the time. Obviously they're in a very different situation than the series or Manga go, so taking liberties to keep the story going in a specific direction is totally understandable! Not only that, clearly I like it to some extent if I read it all the way through lol thought I would shoot a review your way since you put a lot of hard work and time into this :) i wish i could have given you more! I'll put this on my alert list and keep checking out where you take this. Have an awesome weekend!
ItsMeAleex chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
When's the next updaaate?