Reviews for The Sure Shot
Lucyole chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
why do ya don't write further i need to know waht happend and what the oother would say and think about it when they find out

that she has kissed him please write furhter please i'm begging you on my knees to do it for all your readers and that pairing
Lucyole chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
i love it it is really really good please wrote the next chapter i wan6t and need to know what happend next i love this couple thanks for writing this story
Kasperka chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I love your story. I write crap reviews, but I like how it's not all weird or too childish. Any chance of an update? Or have you finished with it?
nikkij0 chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Ah, warm fuzzies, yes I have them too! Your writing is amazing; it is fluid and intricate and beautiful.

I would *love* an update or a conclusion to this awesome story.
melissa Ivory chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
it would be nice if you updated this story. after i wrote these two working out nicely, i'd like to see the only other honest fluff about them work out as well.

are you there? can you hear me?

will you finish this story or has it died?
Lily Kaelar chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
It makes me very sad indeed to know that the next chapter won't come for a long time...

I want more :(

Great story...I love it. I didn't mind the out-of-characterness of it at all.

More, please!
Gothika Faerie chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
The kissing part was superb. Hey, I've got a poem coming your way. Review it A.S.A.P please.
NightmareAhead chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
It shows how you tried to be funny and have them stay in character in this chapter, which I happy about because most writters dont.

I understand how hard it is to keep them in character and be funny in situations like this because, well lets face it, they dont get hard-ons on the show (much to my disapointment).

About the rating thing, I would have it 'T' because it mentions a hard-on but doesnt get into detail about it.

Keep up the good work!
NightmareAhead chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
"I'm only telling our silent friend the truth"

lol

I love Genevive, she is so funny
zukosfire5 chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
DAMN YOU FOR ENDING IT RIGHT THERE!

You have to continue! Please! I beg of you!

This was an awesome chapter, and I don't think that Robbie was extremely OOC at all. He was a little, but that can't be helped, and you managed quite well.
Ugly Narcissist chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
I love it...is it me or does the ice cream parlor scene remind anyone of Rocky Horror...

"Janet!"

"Dr. Scott!"

"Janet!"

"Brad!

"ROCKY!"
AnonyMiss731 chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
why in the christ child is this not done? i'm gonna have a hissy fit now. the last update was so long ago. its sumer so please please please find the time. oh and questions: robbie inventing the present possible? gen/sportacus? that would be to cool. anyway loved it. keep it up. :)
aranelisse chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
Oh my...warm and fuzzies, anyone? Fantastic. More please, if the time finds you.
Paper Dolls chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
*squeal* This whole story has made me surprisingly giddy, I love it. ] Hopefully you'll continue soon!
Sedyn chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
That was an adorable chapter