Reviews for A Forced Fate
KONOHA'S NIGHTMARE OF DREAMS chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
OMG! I absolutely LOVED this story. Please hurry and update it brought tears to my eyes. An absolutely breathtaking story.
Sibrael chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
Awesome story! But for the love of God please update! I LOVE THIS STORY!
JIM chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
What happened to this story? It was amazing. I used to check back every month to see if you updated then after a year or so I sort of moved out of reading fanfiction so much so that I stopped using my account, but every so often about two or three times a year I would check back on this story thinking that maybe one day you would update it. I'm quite sorry to see you haven't. It was/is/and probably always will be my favorite piece of Naruto fanfiction even if it remains incomplete.
whorizon chapter 13 . 6/23/2009

you've got going on

there. You're an amazing

writer& I know you haven't

updated this story in

a while... but please do(:

this story is bomb((:

&&i can't wait to read the

next chapter, you do know

you left a cliff hanger, right?

Darn. But really, I love your

story(:
Elegant Destruction chapter 12 . 2/13/2009
HEy, don't abandon this fic!

I love all your stories, they are well written, imaginative and intense. You are such a good writer and I really don't want to see all this hardwork go to waste.

Please don't abandon your stories, it just seems so sad if you do.

T_T

And yes, i openly admit this is nothing more than pathetic fan making a plea for one of her favourite writers to come back. T_T
MovedOver chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
dude...you left a cliffy...T.T

update sooN! this story is amazing!
Lord of Spacetime chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
This is a very interesting story. One might say it is one of the most overlooked gems of this particular pairing. So I must now humbly request MOAR!
loves0sharingon0boys chapter 13 . 4/20/2008
love it ! plz up date soon !
Oinone chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
These had got to be one of the best SasuSaku I have ever read. I knew I've read these on where I actually read it 2 times. I love every thing you've portrayed in this story. I can acually feel all the drama and damn, you write each and every one's characteristics beautifully.

Never is there an out of character moment, especially with how you wrote Sasuke's. To actually feel that indeed Sasuke has only set his eyes on Sakura. I love both of the characters' struggle to remain with each other even with the trials that blocks their path toward each other.

Gosh, I just can't put into words how I would really appreciate for you to continue this. Just so you know, I even check monthly on if Black Sheep updates his/her fics. And I really think you deserve hell of a lot of reviews from producing such a breathtaking fic. Thank you.
master of the abyss chapter 13 . 11/6/2007
Hey, how's life been treating you? I took an extended leave from fanfiction and this is the first time I've been back on in awhile. I don't know if you remember me or not but I emailed you a few times about this story. I was the editor of a newspaper. I use past tense because that phase of my life is long gone and I've been out looking for something to dedicate my life to doing. I'm going to be working on getting a medical degree after I finish my undergrad. I haven't forgotten about this story though. It is perhaps the only story in the Naruto-verse I ever truly enjoyed. I'm going to try my hand at writing soon to get practice mostly. Fanfiction is a type of writing I have very little experience in I've only ever written a few narratives in my life so it will be new to me and hard but I need to practice writing for college and the MCAT. I haven't written anything in a few months except a couple English papers and a philosophy paper and my skills have declined dramatically. Enough of my ramblings. I hope you continue to update this story when whatever is currently going on in your life is sorted out. You really are a talented author.

PS My email has changed the new one is on my profile if you want to email me to reply or just send me a message via assuming that feature is still on here. I haven't had much time to look at this site. Also, if I didn't reply to any previous emails it is because I shut myself off from the internet in an attempt to find myself and I forgot my password while I was away...:)
Elegant Destruction chapter 13 . 10/19/2007
please update your fics! its not fair to leave us waiting so long T_T
gryphonheart25 chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
So good! Thanks for telling me where to find it! (smiles) I really love it!
Aikra-Chan chapter 13 . 9/14/2007
O_O, very sexy, love the story so far. update, please.
borisbear chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
THIS is a totally wonderful fanfic! i cant believe how few reviews its got in comparison to the utter shit out there that get so much more.. for shame! you are a brilliant writer and that was the BEST sasuke i have ever read! totally brought him to life for me, now i am going to enjoy the manga so much more...he was so...spot on and so multidimensional while totally consistent with the manga and with his character history and with everything . you are really great with characters, and story and pace, and..and everything! i hardly ever review even when i love a story, but i just had to, i wonder if you will ever even read this since it looks like this fic has kinda been abandoned, which is a crying shame! oh well.. but thank you for what there is anyway!
hurotias chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Okay, I am beside myself with indignation when I see that you only have 82 reviews! Your story is just amazing, I just never read something as good since Hana ni Arashi(it doesn't surprise me that raina1 is interested in your story and beta-tests it)!

I am just so happy I discovered it, I don't know if I will be able to explain why I like it so much. (especially as I a am not a native english speaker, so sorry about the grammar and all my mistakes)But hey, one can try!

Firstly, I have a problem with most of the love triangle between team 7. To me,Sakura can't love naruto, it just can't happen(but I accept it when it is well written). And here you just wrote what I always felt was the most logical: from Sasuke's turmoil, this mix between love and hate, sacrifice and selfishness, to Sakura's desperate feelings, without forgetting our poor naruto, who strives to surpass Sasuke and is jealous of him...

It is very hard to depict these three characters, as there interactions are complex in nature, and you do it so well I'm just baffled.

I was never particularly fond of Tayuya, but here god, she is so human i want to hug her, and yet I won't because you created a character man can respect. And this is why I think your story is so special: you avoided the obstacle of "pure-evilness": Sasuke, Tayuya are real characters, even orochimaru has some shades of gray in his ominous darkness, and for that I am very grateful...

Wow I just have so many things to say to you, but I would probably bother you(and you may think I am only praising you to get you to update)...

So, I just want to see thank you. Your story just made my day, and it made my feel emotions, powerful ones too. And as someone who tries to write things from time to time, I know this is something I aim for...Congrats!