Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita
Jeffrey chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
I'm glad I stuck though this story, it is really cool. I really liked the duel with Nemesis and Yui (Yui's gotton more assertive of herself like Kotori). So many battles and the rajita god will be ressurected, that's going to be problems for the heroes. I hope the senshi can free Okami. Doing good as always.
Silver Moon Princess chapter 22 . 12/1/2007
Good chapter. That was a great duel. I'm glad Yui was able to beat that witch Nemesis! But, Nemesis doesn't seem to give up! ARGH! _

Anyway, things are not looking too good as Kuiiza (I second Belletiger. I HATE this guy! ARGH!) has seperated the teams. I hope the Sailors, the boys and the Tamers find each other before its too late. Oh and glad to see the Digi-Destined in action! But, Leviathan is coming, right? Thats bad news for everyone. I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

And a Happy 4th anniversary for this series! Congratulations! _
Belletiger chapter 22 . 12/1/2007
That was a pretty cool chapter.

Finally the main heros are in the mother ship, but separeated thanks to Kuiiza. I have one thing to say to Kuiiza:

DIE KUIIZA!, DIE!

Sorry, I really hate this guy.

Yui vs Nemesis' battle is getting intense. Oh-oh Draco will be back too. Double trouble to Yui's team.

And the heros in the earth are also having problems in their own with the 4 holy beasts as their enemies and Leviathan as their enemies. Will the digidestined be enought? I can't wait to find out what will happen next!

PS: Happy 4th aniversary of Yuyugidigimoon series _
Silver Warrior chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
what a wickd chater. Love the backstory, again, and the duel between Yui and Nemesis was sweet. Win by Yata-Lock. But the battle is far from over. Gonna be interesting to nsee what happens next.
Titan Thanos chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
Four years. It has been that long. Well, congratulations on accomplishing this accolade. And here's to another four years of great fanfics from you, author. Cheers.

Onto the review...

Very intense duel between Nemesis and Yui. It's my favorite duel in this story - and on equal standing with Himura/Nemesis from the Pharaohmon arc. I'm glad to see Yui coming out on top but it seems Nemesis has other tricks up her sleeve. Can't wait to see how this feud ends.

Good to see the Digi-Destined in action. I was very surprised to see Omegamon and company revealed as their long lost partners. One of the best plot twists I've read in any of the stories you've written. I commend LazerWulf for adding this plot twist. It brings a whole new dimension to this series.

And so the Beast Tamers join the Sailor Senshi/Spirit Detective team. I look forward to what Kuiiza will bring to the table.

Very good chapter. And a Happy Fourth Anniversary to the YuYuGiDigiMoon series! I look forward to the final six chapters. It's all coming to a head - the final showdown with the Rajita warlord. And thank you for these quicker updates.

- Thanos of Titan
digi harpy chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
Wow, utterly wow. I'm completely speechless. I can't express how much intensity was in this chapter. Four years huh? Can't believe it. Wow. I hope to read the next six chapters soon.
Silver Moon Princess chapter 21 . 11/18/2007
YAY! YOU UPDATED! _

This was an unforgettable chapter! Now, we have the Digi-Destined joining the teams? This is the best plot twist in the story so far! And was that a GX reference I read?

I also liked the history with Valmarmon and Granasmon. Very cool. Oh and Joey's finally been freed from the evil! So good to see him and his sister doing better. I'm also thrilled to see the Senshi and the Detectives aboard the mothership.

UGH, I hate that Ghidorah bastard! How could he just say that about Nagah? ARGH! _
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 21 . 11/18/2007
So the Digidestined are in the house, not to mention the YGOGX reference. Man, you really are trying to have the most characters ever in a crossover, huh? Just joking.

I'd been wondering what happened to Sensui, after his cameo in the first chapter. The resolution of the Dark Joey plot was nice, although I thought Dark Magician Girl as Tea's Ka was a little strange, when we already know of another character who had that Ka (Mana).
Jeffrey chapter 21 . 11/18/2007
An update! Hooray! this chapter was so good and learning more about the ancient war of the digimon gods was so cool. I am stunned about the orginal digi destend entering the battle. I'm glad that Tea, Tristan and Duke got the ka's to help out in the battle now. I thought the battle between Joey and Serenity was very emotinal and good. I'm just wondering about the black phoenix and how it will change the tide of the story? Doing good as usual dude and keep up the good work.
Titan Thanos chapter 21 . 11/18/2007
You finally updated! Good to know this story has life in it!

I'm sorry to hear about your beta. I hope he will get the chapters beta-ed and made available. Still, I'll settle with what you have.

Anyway, a very intense chapter and BIG surprise to add! I did not foresee the Digi-Destined to appear! This is why I am a fan of this series. There's lots of twists that no one would have realized. I am intrigued to know where this leads up and hopefully the Digi-Destined will turn the tide against the Rajita invaders.

A very interesting history lesson as we get a glimpse of the epic war between Granasmon and Valmarmon. Does this allude to another future battle between the two Digi-Gods? We'll see, won't we?

The battles have been intense as they've ever been. Joey is freed from the darkness and reunited with his friends.

Overall, an intriguing and excellent chapter. I can only foresee even better chapters. Are there only seven chapters remaining? I wonder what you'll bring to the table next, author. And you've alluded to future updates. Ah, so, we'll be burning through the last chapters? Sounds good to me.

Keep up the good work, my friend. Your YuYuGiDigiMoon series is a work of genius. I'd say this and your D-Fusion series are your best works. Kudos to you and those you have helped you (and your supporters).

See you soon,

- Thanos of Titan
Silver Warrior chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
WHOA! Major surprise, seeing the DigiDestined. Now that's what I call COOL! Things are moving together, and that story o the war between Granasmon and Valmarmon was SWEET!
Belletiger chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
Yes! Finally Serenity saved Joey from the darkness!

Bad move Gihdora, now Nagah finally found tthe real side of Ghidora, Nagah will show why woman never should be angered. The battle between Valmarmon and Granasmon were real intense. Duel monsters and the digimon fighting side by side, agaist the rajita, the battle is getting hot on each chapter!

the things will go go to the good guys side now they will get the unexpected help of the the members of the 01 and 02. I can't wait to see what wil happen next!
digi harpy chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
Oh. My. God. I wasn't expecting that! I thought Neos was the surprise guest not the digidestined. I can't wait to read your next chapter. Which reminds me, I need to get mine up. Please update and I hope your beta gets them beta-ed soon.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
Well, I'm glad to see that you are back with a new chapter.

And there is a few words I like to say about it: OH MY GOD! THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME! UNBELIEVABLE! INCREDIBLE!

(breathes heavily while panting for air) I'm really sorry about that. The ending of your chapter was just beyond belief.

The telling of the story between the two Great Digimon Gods is pretty intersting. The battle inside of the ship, the Digimon and Duel Monster army counterattack, and as an added bonus, the appearance of Elemental Hero Neos and his referance to next hero of Yu-Gi-Oh, Jaden Yuki.

Based on what I can see, this is well-thoughtout and developed chapter.

But the members of the 01 and 02 gang making their appearance. It is a real shock! Believe me, I was NOT expecting that!

You really know how to make this story exciting with surprises like that! Please keep it up and I can't wait for more!

Later and best wishes,

Gallantmon of the Hazard
Chaosblazer chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
Intresting update, and i'll admit that I thought for a moment these older digidestined were the ones from your other stories, though that would technically be overkill for Ghidorah's forces.

Heh wonder if anyone else unexpected is gonna show up or if the players are all in place now, not to mention it's gonna be intresting how things go down in the upcoming chapters despite there being not many updates left, overall this update was nice and keep up the good work dude.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »