Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita
Titan Thanos chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
Whoo damn, Nagah just PWNED the Sailors! Poor girls weren't expecting a beating from a single Rajita general.

I actually shudder at the thought of Ghidorah's true strength. If that was just a tiny percentage of his power. Poor Usagi. I'll bet she would have stopped Ghidorah with the Silver Crystal. That'll stop anybody pure evil.

And a nice defeat for Draco. I like Yui's new form: Lady Lupin. Very good.

I hope our heroes can recover. Meaning the Senshi.

Looking forward to the next.
Titan Thanos chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
Poor Aoshi. Now he's learned the truth behind his true nature.

I hope everything will patch up somehow.

A nice fight with him and Kiba!

And the Senshi overcome another the Senshi.

So, the invasion shall commence soon.
Titan Thanos chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
HAHA! I got a kick out of this one.

Another great defining Minako chapter.

Too bad Haruka got the best of her in the end. (

Great fun chapter!
Titan Thanos chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Nice debut by Suzakato.

I still wonder about that 'Black Phoenix' though. Hm.

Great chapter.
Titan Thanos chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Fun chapter. The cosplay event was nice

Liking where this is going.

*delves further into the story*
Alan Wilkinson chapter 17 . 11/19/2006
Genbu: What a horribly broken card. And I the only one who finds Henry a tad hypocritical? Over 21 Thousand ATK is not strategy, it's beatdown.

Ghidorah: Yikes. Hope someone brought a Megazord.

Pluto Vs Beezlemon: Even with Oricalcos power, Digimon are still getting the short end of the power stick. Jeez.
Digi fan chapter 17 . 11/17/2006
Great chapter, looks like thaey all have there work cut out for them.
fullmetalrocker chapter 17 . 11/14/2006
You saw the yugioh abridged series

awesome

so update soon...in a america!
Belletiger chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
wow, that was an awesomje chapter!

Man, the things in there is really getting intense between the rajita and the heros of earth. NO, Joey is captured by Kuiiza! I have a bad feeling of what he might to do with Joey. Be Strong Joey! Don't go to the dark side of force! At least Henry managed to defeat Sara and freeing her from the orichalcos influence.

Wow, Hiei and Rei will combibe their attacks? Thats going to be awesome

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Jeffrey chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
Another intense chapter. Can't belive things are turning bad to worst for everyone. I really liked the duleing in this chapter and I hope Yugi and the gang can rescue Joey. I also hope Tea,Tristen and Tea can get the power to help there friends. Doing good on the story.
LazerWulf chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
Aww, snap, here we go!

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf

P.S. Yamimaru: Alphamon may be the de jure leader of the Royal Knights, but Omegamon is still pretty much the de facto leader.
Yamimaru chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
Little known fact: Alphamon is the real leader of the Royal Knights.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
Another awesome chapter! I've been waiting forever for this one!

The duel between Sara and Henry, Henry using his Sacred Beast card in a duel for the first time, and I've got to say that it could be a match for the three Egpytian Gods cards.

It was an unexpected ending on that duel!

Does a Rajita actually have a 'good side' in him?

Ghidorah has an even more powerful form? Oh boy!

Joey has been kiddnapped and being tortued!

With this and so much more, this is awesome with all the 'rising action'! So, I can't wait for the climax for this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Later and best wishes!
Silver Warrior chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
ah, the much-awaited chapter did not disappoint. A very good duel, and an excellent effect. Genbu was absolutely devastating with Shield & Sword. An effect that easily rivals the three God cards. I can't wait to see the effects and abilities of the other three Sacred Beasts. The unification scene was quite nice. Loved the similarities between Buster Blader and Omegamon, not to mention the hints of the similarites on Amazoness Swordswoman and Buster Blader in comparison to Athenamon and Omegamon. I have a feeling that the consequence of Renamon winning her challenge to Kuzuhamon's Rite of Conquest is HER taking the prize, namely Inumon. Seriously, Inumon and Renamon remind me SO MUCH of Sango and Miroku from Inu Yasha its not even funny (minus of course the flirting with anything of a compatible species (Digimon) that looks good and has breasts). Very well done, and I hope you can get out another chapter before the year is up.
mechapunk87 chapter 14 . 11/11/2006
hi there your fic is getting awesome i got an idea is there any to use Dynasmon and Crusadermon to be the lost Spirits of the moon and the sun for two kids that would be cool well that it update soon seeya.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »