Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita
Insane Writer of Chaos chapter 19 . 5/29/2007
I must congratulate you on the Pharaohmon arc. Very good. It, shall I say, inspired my poor little brain to create something similar, but radically different. I'll be dedicating the entire series, Legends of Earth, to the YuYuGiDigiMoon series.

Oh, if you need some Fusion Digimon for Water, Metal, Wood and Earth, let me know, ok? I made some up for LoE.

Keep up this insanity, please.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 19 . 5/26/2007
Hey, there! It's me! Sorry that I took awhile to review your story! I'm so glad that you are finally back! I've been looking at other good stories, but I kept wondering when you would come back.

Anyway, another awesome chapter! The Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of their allies keep up their assault, the Tamers and their Digimon partners in the Real World are also having one nasty time with Himera going against the third Chimera, the brainwashed Joey is fighting against his friends and Serenity seems to be the only one that could possibly sent him free, and the 'B-team' Tamers, the ones in the Digital World, are also engaged against the Rajita with the Amazons, Duel Monster and Digimon.

Plus, the Great Levithan is about to reawaken even stronger.

And coming up is more action and adventure! You are one awesome author and you said this story had around 28 chapters. Well, it looks like the major countdown to the final battle has begun.

Can't wait for Chapter 20!

Later and best wishes!

PS: By the way, thank you for allowing me to use yours and Belletiger's, who I will ask permission in quick order, Valkyrie Sailor Senshi idea. But can I use that spirit beast part that's part of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi as long as I give you and any other authors that created that idea credit?
digi harpy chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Yay, I was wondering when you'd update. Can't wait for the next one.
Belletiger chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Once more awesome chapter!

Man, Joey is really bad to the bone in there. I hope the others can save him. The duel between Hayata and Himura was pretty good. I really enjoyed it. Ah, finally Athenamon shows her Victory mode and Jaguarmon digivolves to her mega form: Artemismon. Now the battle at the amazon kingdom will heat more!

I cant wait to see what happens next chapter!
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
I swear, as soon as the Amazon battle started I knew Athenamon Victory Mode was going to make the scene. The Yuugou fusion was surprise, however. I wonder, are Mahaad and Mana somewhere in this mixed-up world of Digimon and Duel Monsters?

Seadramon's new from was cool, although I wonder how Himura and Kotori were able to recognize Uria, considering it shouldn't even exist at this point in the Duel Monsters timeline.

Seems like next chapter will be the point where they start coming together to turn the battle around, although it seems to be too early for the final battle just yet.
Yamimaru chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
Though I still think that all of them need some help. Mind if I send some of my employees to give them a hand?
Titan Thanos chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
It's about time you updated this darn story! Just kidding...

It's good to see this story continue to unfold. Once again, you come back with breath-taking chapter following a four month hiatus. Please, I hope you and your beta-reader can churn out frequent updates through the summer (doesn't have to be on a weekly basis. Maybe bi-weekly?) Just some suggestions for you two.

I loved the battles in this chapter. From the whole war in Tokyo with our heroes defeating the aliens. I love the Sailor Senshi and Spirit Detective team-up! Why can't there be more YYH/SM fanfics? I'm dying to find a good story of that crossover! 3

Wow and I must say that Joey's turned into one mean SOB. I hope his sister can save him before things get way out of hand if it hasn't already.

The battles at the Amazon Kingdom were just as awesome. Looking forward to Athenamon Victory Mode and Artemismon in action! Nagah and her crew better be ready! :D

And a good duel. It's probably my favorite one thus far. I'm also glad to see Himura and Kotori back together again. Loved Kotori's reaction to her new... attire. Needless to say, she will need to get used to wearing a skirt. :P

Overall, a great comeback and hope to see Chapter 20 updated sooner than later. Please have it ready! I'm dying to see what transpires next!

Well, until then, I'll be waiting. You have other stories to work on afterall.

Thanos of Titan
Jeffrey chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
Another kick butt chapter. It's going to be kick ass seeing Athenamon Victory mode kick Naga's ass to the curb. And finally the senshi and spirit detectives are going to the mothership. I do hope they save Usagi and the others.

Doing good as usual.
Silver Warrior chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
great seeing this update! Wow, a great duel, and some awesome battles. yuugao Shinka, eh? Sweet. And go Sakuyamon! I like Kotori;s outfit, especially how ticked she was over it.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 19 . 5/22/2007
I've been waiting a long time for this! NICE CHAPTER! LOVE ALL THE FIGHTS AND THE NEW FUSION EVOLUTION! SWEETNESS!
LazerWulf chapter 19 . 5/22/2007
Woot. Another chapter in the can.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Lycosyncer chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
Hello there, long time no see.

When are you going to update this fic? I'm really into what would happen in future chapters and with what's happening so far, the tension is getting tense and no one can do it better than the master of fanfiction epics like you.

The Rajita are already causing worldwide destruction and Kaiser Ghidorah is really taking his threats to the extreme since once we see him kill Sailor Moon, we know that he should be taken down at all costs.

With many new multiple characters and threats getting much worse, I have to say that the future for all of our heroes is looking pretty bleak.

Since that you said that you have 5 more chapters to finish this story, how about you add some bonus chapters that focuses everything from the Rajita's point of view of this whole invasion and the war with our heroes? Because this is something that would help in actually making us feel some sympathy for the alien invaders and from what Robotech has taught us is that nothing is what it seems, coming from the non-human's point of view of course and to answer some questions on why the Rajita are what they are now.

Why make the bonus chapters? It's because ever since I've seen what Morpheous's character is like in the later chapters who is slowly showing concern for his human captive and for why he's fighting in this war, it makes me wonder if the rest of the Rajita soldiers would think the same way as Morpheous since that if Morpheous can show compassion, why not the rest of his companions because if he manages to betray Ghidorah, I bet there are some soldiers who are loyal to Morpheous and is willing to join him regardless of which side he's on. So, do show that even if Morpheous is becoming a traitor to his own kind, at least have him get some company by his fellow soldiers.

And also ever since the moments in the bar with Nagah, it seems that even the Rajita show some moments of having a normal life without destruction in thier minds and during his moments with Serenity, we learn that he carries a moral code and that he may have a thing for Nagah but it seems his chance with her will probably never and his chance in having redemption will probably suffice.

As for future chapters, how about having a Rajita soldier face our heroes who is actually not following Ghidorah's orders but actually wants to fight them on his/her own because they've killed someone he/she loved and once when the heroes kill the soldier, they'll slowly realize that not all of the members of the Rajita are truly evil, they're just misguided by the tyranical leader's actions and that maybe our heroes will realize they're possibly no better than Ghidorah because we soon realize that even members of the Rajita have loved ones and are fighting for what they love and having our main heroes being responsible for almost descimating an entire alien race and killing some Rajita soldiers in cold blood will make it a lot more complex and more interesting.

Another interesing idea is about the stones of the Orichalchos, what if the Leviathan actually is the one who created it and it's defeated by a hero from another planet but the Leviathan left some of its stones and the ones who found it is none other than Ghidorah and it's corrupted him and that right there is the reason why he shows hostility to Queen Serenity on that fateful day because the stones are controlling him and the stones corrupt anyone who touches it and since that Morpheous is showing compassion, it's a sign that the stone is losing control over him and is probably showing regret for what he's done and is trying help break the stone's spell on his people since when he realizes the truth, he's not really betraying his people, he's trying to save them and help break free from the spell but knowing Kaiser Ghidorah, he's too much heavily seduced by the Leviathan's power and is later beyond saving so Morpheous will tell the heroes to stop him. I say it's a great concept.

Anyway, these are just ideas, you don't have to do them but do take some consideration because once when I've seen what Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist has done, despite the horrible things he's done, you felt sorry for him and understand why he did what he had to do so giving our villians some background will add some more creativity and depth to your action epics.

So anyway, that's all from me and the story is getting better every chapter and as for any flaws, there is suprisingly nothing. Can you update the next chapter if you finish it? That would be great.

Now, Lycosyncer here, signing off.
Crimson G chapter 18 . 2/20/2007
Whoo. This story is one my favorites. So now Katori is returning? Sweet

Ryu: K.G. is starting to get on my nerves.

28 chapters right? That leaves 10 to go and that must mean during those times that... Valmarmon will return, Rei will go psycho, and three way stuggle between them.

Ryu: Then there's Leviathan.

Yep, sounds exciting just thinking about. Check out Silent Storm when you have chance.
Mechapunk87 chapter 18 . 2/1/2007
this is chapter is cool but i got to know are you gonna make a

Digimon Savers Fusion fic? and is there gonna be a 3th YuYuGiDigimoon story? and i got an Idea for a Naruto Kyuubi tranformation like his hair turns Crimson red and his outfit turns dark orange and has 4Tails. oh and it Sailor Moon gonna get an Valkyrie mode too? well i hope you update man I'm out.
Digi fan chapter 18 . 1/31/2007
Wow! its been awile since your last update. Can't wait for the next chapter.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »