Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita
A Handful of Words chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
Wow...Can't wait to read the next chapter!

. I'm Excited!
A Handful of Words chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
. Things are getting pretty twisted! I love it!

Can't wait for more revelations!
A Handful of Words chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
. That chapter was cool! I'm a gamer...though i prefer RPG's and hand to hand games (Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, etc.)

Ahh, Minako-san, you're just too cool...
A Handful of Words chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
...*looks at the Rajita leader* ...I hate you...but you make a good villian, so i shall let you live...

Rajita Leader: . You don't want to piss me off..

*backs away*

Ahh, Hiei and Sailor Mars...your witty remarks are what makes the world go round.

The merging with the Spirits are a cool twist. I was confused as to why you had only Fire, Water, Earth and Metal, but you combined Water with Wind, and Wood with Earth.
A Handful of Words chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
XD The new series rocks! The Tamer's Powers are kick ass!

Yay! Yugi and co are back! Now the 'gang's back together! (so to speak)

Tiny emerald? ...Oh, yeah...Orichalcos... I hope the Seal dosen't come into play, that would bite the big one!
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 28 . 2/21/2008
Sorry to be reviewing this so late. So, new Senshi, new demons, and a digital demon lord in the future, huh? The new stories look promising, and I'm curious to see just what all this is building up toward.

Yami Houou was a creepy villain, and I definitely didn't see the Suzakato business coming. For a moment I thought you were heading for a downer ending, but as they say, the phoenix always rises from the ashes. As for the Rajita, something about their overall defeat seemed a bit too easy I thought, but there's still the Neo-Rajita lurking in the future.

All things considered, a satisfying ending to an entertaining arc, and I'll be sticking around to see where this goes next.
LazerWulf chapter 25 . 2/19/2008
Ah, the big reveal. Bigger even than the reveal of the Digidestined.

Ghidorah's toast.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
A Handful of Words chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Wish i could write like you...if i was writing this...i actually don't think it would be possible for me to do something of this magnitude...i would have lost the creative fire a long time ago!

Good for you for planning WAY ahead. Yays for that.

RunningStorm
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
0.o Sacred Beast Cards AND the Orichalcos?

...*scary Orichalcos theme plays* Ooh, kisama!* (damn!)

I can tell this series is going to be as jam packed with action as the Pharohmon arc!

(if you need any new OC's for your Third Season, feel free to use my Duelists: Korst (female) or Arren (male). If you just need a regular OC that dosn't fit with any specifc Anime, you may use Rae, my Earth Elementalist. If you need any more info on anything, or need advice (i doubt you do) you can PM me!)

RunningStorm
Super Goku987 chapter 28 . 2/4/2008
Good ending. Nice and long. I can't wait for your new stories. They sound cool.

I'll only answer a few parts to the survey

Top Male Characters: Yusuke, Hiei, Takato, Himura, Atem

Top Female Characters: Rei, Yui, Minako, Cammy, Mizuno

Top Digimon Characters: Guilmon, Omegamon

Top Male/Female Villains: The Rajita Generals all four, Yami Houou, Ghidorah

Top Battles: Everyone vs Yami Houou

Top Unexpected Twists: Adventure/02 Digi-Destined appearing and Takato rejecting Suzaku

Favorite Couplings: Yusuke/Keiko, Usagi/Mamoru, Rei/Hiei, Takato/Rika, Makoto/Mako, Ami/Vega

Awesome story. Can't wait for the new stories.
Chaosblazer chapter 28 . 2/4/2008
Quite the intresting finish, and as for the survey.

Top Male Characters: Takato, Hiei

Top Digimon Characters: Guilmon, Renamon

Top Male/Female Villains: All Radjita genrals, Yami Houou

Top Battles: Kaiser Ghidorah, i do gotta say though he seemed abit overpowered.

Top Unexpected Twists: Takato throwing away his card in the end.

Thoughts on the upcoming stories:four things.

the Data Squad be in on it at some point(especially if Valmarmon gets a mini arc), and have Marcus give Takato a pep talk and even get his card back for him.

you do this... have everyone attend Yusuke and the other's send off to demon world, and I think having Okami being a friend of Raizen's and going with Yusuke to see him would be neat, It's your call though.

someone open Uranus and Neptunes eyes at some point so they can learn to rely on others and not shun people out all the time.

the Kupier belt fic, have Dimitri involved, I still think he should've gotten in on this fic and then had a tenchi muyo type memory erase thing put on his head to forget the ordeal, but hey there's always the future lol.

Final Thoughts on this season:Pretty good stuff overall, only three things bugged me.

being way stronger than he should've been. Yami houou i can understand, but not Ghidorah, he should've at least been roughed up abit before being killed.

fusion of the egyptian gods not appearing to help fight Yami Houou.

and Joey not getting revenge duels on the grandra's especially Kaiba who would've enjoyed getting his pride back.

Other than those things i loved this story alot and i hope your futrue ones go well. Keep it up dude and later.
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 28 . 2/4/2008
Sorry that I took so long to get a review out for the last chapter! I've been very busy with my fanfiction and 'Real World' issues.

My latest story chapter has been very complex and it is going to take more time than I thought to get out!

Anyway, enough about that, I would like to say that this is a pretty awesome end to the story.

Earth is at peace, but everything is not right. Takato gets rid of his card along with Sazuku, not willing to forgive what he made him do to Sailor Mars. And what will he do without Suzaku's powers when Gallantmon is going to join the Royal Knights?

The Digidestined return to their universe and Atem is soon going to go into the afterlife.

The Spirit Detective are going to be on another case against a former Spirit Detective and it is there when Yusuke's 'hidden demon origins' will be revealed.

Karin's/Sailor Sedna's true origins and purpose is revealed and she has a big journey ahead of her! And peace is back on Earth . . . for now.

But your series is far from over, in fact, from what I can see, this is just a new beginning! All these various new stories and what not, it is just so exciting!

I hope to see new material soon!

Later and best wishes!

PS: By the way, thanks for allowing me permission to use some of the materials in your story for my stories like the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi. I made sure to give you and the other authors credit for those ideas. Later!
digi harpy chapter 28 . 2/3/2008
it's been too long since I last read this and the wait has been worth it all. You're a great writer and I can't wait for the next season.

Top Male Characters: Takato, Yusuke

Top Female Characters: Rei, Usagi

Top Digimon Characters: Gallantmon, Blackguilmon

Top Male/Female Villains: Nagah

Top Favorite New Characters: Morpheus (s/p)

Top Comedy Moments: "Screw the rules, I have money"

Top Sad/Angst Moments: Rei's death at the hands of takato

Top Overall Favorite Moments: Look at the above

Top Battles: Nagah VS Athenamon, everyone VS Yami Haouo (s/p?)

Top Unexpected Twists: The arrival of the digidestined

Top Darkest/Scariest Moments: Yami Haouo's arrival

Top Duels: That's a hard one really and I can't decide.

Favorite Couplings: all of them

Thoughts on the upcoming stories: Can't wait.

Final Thoughts on this season: It's amazing as ever. Although, during the christmas scene, I kept imagining one of my OCs popping in unexpectantly.

Till next time!
Jeffrey chapter 28 . 2/3/2008
The end of a season and this was so good! I thought it was very well played out and a good mix of drama and comedy and action. I'm intruiged by all of this new enimies and other upper level beings. Now here are my top seven

Favorite Female Characters: Minako (gotta go for her!), Rei, Lyn, Usagi, Cammy

Favorite New Characters: Karin, Max and Sam,

Top battels: The battle against Ghidorah, the Sailor Senshi vs Naga, and The Spirit detecvives vs Kuzia.

Darkest moment: When Cammy and Kwabara died, Dark phoenix killed Ghidorah and battled the heroes.

Unexpected twist: Takato/Suzaku killed Mars, Pluto had to get rid of the stone from Okami and adimitted to loving him, digidestined came to help out in the battle and the senshi getting an upgrade. The Senshi and Detectives working together

Favorite couplings: Rei and Hiei, Seto and Lyn, Usagi and Mamoru, Ami and Vega, Makoto and Mako

Thoughts on the upcoming stories: I'm all for it and curious to know abut Karin's story finding her senshi (I thought she was going to stay with the others for awhile, oh well) And I'm so psyched about the movie version of this series and the third season.

You are a good author and I like your stories very much. You will do a good job with the upcoming stories. Keep up the good work dude. This story rules. Later!
Silver Moon Princess chapter 28 . 2/2/2008
Great ending. Both sad yet happy... I love happy endings. This story was great. I'm looking forward to your new stories.

Glad to see Rei and her friends celebrating X-Mas along with everyone else. I hope Takato can get over his funk. Poor boy. (

Ok and I'll do my best with your survey:

Top Male Characters: Takato, Kurama, Yusuke, Hiei, Himura, Kuwabara and Henry.

Top Female Characters: Minako, Rei, Rika, Jeri, Kotori, Makoto and Yui.

Top Digimon Characters: Renamon, Inumon, Guilmon, Athenamon, Omegamon, Susanoomon and Terriermon.

Top Male/Female Villains: Yami Houou, Nagah, Ghidorah, Draco, Leviathan, Rhea and Kuiiza.

Top Favorite New Characters: Aoshi, Okami, Tai, Davis, TK, Phillipe and Morpheous.

Top Comedy Moments: Anything with Minako and Black Guilmon's group really, especially Skull Satamon.

Top Sad/Angst Moments: The (temporary) deaths of Rei, Okami, Kuwabara and Cammy. Usagi and everyone mourning Rei-chan. Ghidorah defeating Sailor Moon. Yui finding out Aoshi's secret.

Top Overall Favorite Moments: Oh, gosh... I dunno. A lot of stuff really. When the Senshi became Valkyries and Mars fighting Yami Houou in her mind. Yusuke and the Detectives gaining Fusion forms.

Top Battles: Mars vs Hiei; Everyone vs Yami Houou; the digimon vs Leviathan; Everyone vs Ghidorah; Yugi and his friends vs Dark Dragon Joey; Spirit Detectives vs. Kuiiza; Nagah and her soldiers vs Athenamon and her Amazons.

Top Unexpected Twists: The Digi-destined, no question asked.

Top Darkest/Scariest Moments: Yami Houou, enough said. Ghidorah was a scary guy, too. EK! Um and Leviathan's awakening. Oh and Joey turning evil. Also, Yami Houou slaughtering Ghidorah.

Top Duels: Nemesis vs Yui

Favorite Couplings: Dunno. Usagi/Mamoru, Rei/Hiei, Rika/Takato, Serenity/Morpheous, Inumon/Renamon, Omegamon/Athenamon and Swordswoman/Buster Blader. Can I also add Joey/Mai and Takuya/Izumi, too?

Thoughts on the upcoming stories: Cool! I can't wait for the new Senshi story and the third season! _

Final Thoughts on this season: Great story. This is your best one so far. Good luck with the new stories and I will keep reading! _
346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »