Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita
Jacob9594 chapter 13 . 3/9
Well things are not start to look interesting good Job.
Jacob9594 chapter 12 . 3/9
A big revelation indeed
Jacob9594 chapter 11 . 3/9
Well things had gone dark really fast
Jacob9594 chapter 10 . 3/9
Well the invasion has began
Jacob9594 chapter 9 . 3/9
Revelations have been relieved and Egyptian Gods Cards stolen again interesting.
Jacob9594 chapter 8 . 3/8
Nice to see Sailor Moon back in action.
Jacob9594 chapter 7 . 3/8
Amazing chapter good job.
Jacob9594 chapter 6 . 3/8
Double Beats this chapter. Nice and meeting the other Generals
Jacob9594 chapter 5 . 3/8
Two beasts down, two more to go
Jacob9594 chapter 4 . 3/8
Suzakato was amazing, good job
Jacob9594 chapter 3 . 3/8
Ah young love. Great chapter for Makoto
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 3/8
Great chapter for first contact with enemy
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 3/8
And so a New enemy has appeared
xhope14x chapter 1 . 1/31
Man I love your story but some of the grammar mistakes just mass up the paces of the story but I understand writing something this long it's hard to catch the grammar mistakes it's the only issue I have with the story u might need to get a new prof reader in future
Ford1114 chapter 28 . 4/22/2015
This is it, the final chapter of Invasion of the Rajita, what a ride it has been. Ten years have passed since this fanfic is uploaded. Yami Houou is your favorite battle since forever, well since Dawn of Chaos is finish and with future stories in stored, your favorites have change. On to the story of what lies ahead in the road.

The real Houou feels apologetic for her actions, even though it last consequences in this season. Ah, Suzaku has know the Houou well and shown to be lovers. Thank god that those that are killed are being revived and the landscape repaired. The Sovereign are free from the Rajita’s control.

Indeed, humans are the most flawed creatures on Earth as the Houou reminds us, this concept will be explored much further by the time Defiants comes. I remember, Morrigana is the one who made the Beast Cards in the first place. After that, Rei is finally brought back to life. The damage is still done for Takato…

It’s back to normal for the Duelists, and Morpheous decides to join the good guys. Joey shapes himself anew with his girlfriend while Yugi/Atem reclaims the God Cards. Only the Ceremonial Battle is left for the Pharaoh’s spirit to rest in piece, and we remember the legendary duel well, Yugi defeating the God Cards in just one turn proves that the world is free and don’t rely much of ancient magic and move on for the next generation to flourish.

The Digidestined resume their lives with Kotori returning back to the afterlife, but she will return definitely. Takato and Rei have their moment, much to Uranus and Neptune remain distrustful.

Hahaha, BlackGuilmon is piss that the God Cards are missing. Choking SkullSatamon reminds me of the Simpsons. Then Madoudramon appears and things are taking an interesting turn for Demon’s group.

Meanwhile, the rise of the Neo-Rajita shows that there will be hybrids of the Rajita/Digimon and the birth of the successor. Oh dear, the shrieks is a bad sign to come.

Oh yes, this is the same prophet who observes the events in his cavern. But that scene is in the original timeline as of this year. For the main timeline, he is tag along with a certain dark senshi.

December comes, to which 2003 shows the release of LOTR: Return of the King, and we remember back it was a great movie to end the trilogy and won a lot of oscar awards. It is that moment for the audience to remember.
The same goes for our heroes. Glad that Atem enjoys the holidays before venturing to the afterlife. Nice Abridged reference you put for Seto and Lyn. Glad that Gallantmon becomes a Royal Knight, but not before Takato throws away the Suzaku card to the pond (at least until a few stories later). We also learn about Sedna and Ryo for the dimensions throughout the multiverse, which a few years later, you and Chaos made Across Dimensions to begin its foundation of crossovers. They are entering the year 2004.

It ends with the white goddess and the Ora Guardians. The mention of Millenniummon and Chaos. And the fact with the Digimon Villains and Rajita are making a comeback by the time Dawn of Chaos rolls. This leaves the impression as the story ends.

Top Male Characters: Takato, Kaiba, Yugi, Joey, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei
Top Female Characters: Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Lyn, Sailor Pluto, Mai Valentine, Serenity
Top Digimon Characters: Gallantmon, Omegamon, ChaosGallantmon, MegaGargomon, Sakuyamon, Kuzuhamon, Flamedramon
Top Male/Female Villains: Ghidorah, Yami Houou, Emag Oediv, Dark!Joey
Top Fave New Characters: Ditto, the characters that first appear in this fic.
Top Comedy Moments: The cosplay fair, Minako and Saya arguing, Takato beign the human torch, Emag Oediv, BlackGuilmon’s funny moments (even though he’s more serious when confronting his brother), Ghidorah pleading for his life, “Irony is a bitch”
Top Sad Moments: Joey yells at Mai before regetting his mistake, Seto lose to one of the Grandra siblings (and saying his generation is over), Sailor Moon’s death, Joey turning to the dark side, Kuwabara and Cammy’s deaths, Sailor Mars’ death
Top Overall Fave Moments: The invasion in general, Ghidorah conquering the Sovereign, Seto and Joey patching up, Yami Houou conquers Ghidorah
Fave Battles: Sailor Mars vs Hiei, Sakuyamon vs Kuzuhamon, Duelists vs Dark!Joey, Yui vs Nemesis, Spirit Detectives vs Kuiiza, Heroes vs Controlled!Sovereign and Leviathan, Heroes vs Ghidorah, Yami Houou vs Ghidorah
Fave Unexpected Twists: Tamers becoming Beast Tamers, Victory Tamers, Sailor Moon’s death, Sedna’s appearance, the return of Kotori, Yami Houou’s awakening, Madoudramon’s appearance, the Neo-Rajita’s imminent return, the prophet cameo, the last scene of the story
Fave Dark Moments: The real (and fan) history of Orichalcos and relation to the Rajita, the invasion in general, Ghidorah in general (and the first real complete monster in the series), again Sailor Moon’s death, Ghidorah becoming Godzilla, Kuiiza planting nightmares on Joey, Kuwabara and Cammy’s deaths, Yami Houou’s awakening, Yami Houou meet Rei’s father, the little girl inside Yami Houou’s mind
Top Duels: Duelists vs Grandra Siblings, Yui vs Nemesis, Beast Tamers vs Controlled!Chimeras
Fave Couples: Sailor Mars x Hiei, Takato x Rika, Henry x Sara, Sailor Moon x Tuxedo Kamen, Yugi x Tea, Seto x Lyn, Joey x Mai, Sailor Jupiter x Mako Tsunami
Final Thoughts on the season: It’s nice that after some rereads, I finally officially review all the chapters to fill in the middle ground between WoP Redux and DoC, it has come full circle that my voice finally completes the whole season trilogy. Most of my thoughts show my comparisons from this old fanfic up to current pop culture references, time indeed changes us. While WoP is a simple shonen story, this one begins to take a step up a notch. This is the only one of the season trilogy that has a bittersweet ending feel to it.
Thoughts of upcoming stories: Well, most of the stories listed including Dawn of Chaos are officially done. You see how your writing style (and maturity to be honest) has change overtime. The main contributors have change (Old: Ninetalesuk, Lazerwulf, and Belletiger. New: Myself, Lazerwulf, and Belletiger). Ten years have pass since Youkai Yoko’s passing… Hindsight shows that Invasion of the Rajita inspires much of the future plotlines such as my GCLK, Sedna’s influence that led to Across Dimensions, and more. I’m looking forward to read Neos United and West Coasters this May!
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »