Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita
Cave Cat chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
I'm glad that Seirika was able to defeat Himi Oto. That Rajita mutant was really annoying anyway. So Henry and Himura will be the next ones to fuse with their beast cards. Update soon!
Jeffrey chapter 5 . 11/24/2005
Antother good chapter there dude. Serika was totally cool. And I also liked how the charcters are connected to the the beasts of legend by elements. Henery and Himura are going to fuse next, I wonder what there names will be? And Mars is going to train Takato that's also cool. The Mako/Makoto pairing is going strong and Minako and Yomiko are going to hook them up, really good. This story is getting better and better. Keep up the good work. See ya dude.
Digi fan chapter 5 . 11/24/2005
Wow another great spirit fusion. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LazerWulf chapter 5 . 11/24/2005
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Looking forward to reading 6!

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Belletiger chapter 5 . 11/24/2005
Awesome chapter!

I loved Seirika in action, she's real awesome

You know, If it wasn't for the rajita, Haruka and Rika would become sisters

Ah, I see in the next chapter will be Himura and Henry turn to fuse with their spirits. I can't wait

for that.

See ya in the next chapter!
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
okay, that was a cool transformation Takato went through. And that interaction between Hiei and Rei, it was just like Hiei and Mizuno. Very nice.
Crimson G chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
So the E.T.'s are after Moon Heart Crystal. Suzakato was awesome even if he did end the fight quickly. Funny little argument between Mars and Hiei.

The Duelist are back and watched a few episodes of Millenium battle on the WB and it seems interesting. Keep up with chapters buddy. Later.
Crimson G chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Hey dude, awesome chapter and I liked the interaction between Makato/Lita and Mako. Whatever the Rajita is looking for other than the Silver Crystal must be more important.

Yeah, life has kept me busy with exams and college. Now I'm on my six week break. Later and I read the next chapter tomorrow.
digi harpy chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Yup another great chapter, and good coupling with Mars and Hiei, as they say, opposite attracs. Maybe Kaiba and Minako should get together...or maybe not. (image of wheck KC building with Minako saying oops)
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
I was afraid of this...the Tamer Digimon are going to end up horribly redundant...

Good story, though.

Why does Seiryuu need to be female? Not like there couldn't be cross-gender fusions (Full-Power Susanoomon, for one; various Cross Fusions in Rockman/Megaman)
Aoi Dragon chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
YAY! Suzaku! The Crimson phoenix of the south! The bird of eternal love. _ With demon/ghost/ogre, star, willow, well, wings, chariot/greif, & stretching on its side. I can't wait for the Azure dragon of the east, Seiryuu. The powerful blue serpent... Heh heh... Need ANY info. at all on the actual legend? I am an expert. Not only do I know stuff that I learned from FY, I did research on the mythology of each spirit beast. The phoenix, originally depicted as a chicken, then a sparrow, dies every 500 years and is reborn from its ashes. Also, the word phoenix is both chinese (Feng-Huang) and in japanese (ho-oh) means male-female. Thus the phoenix is a symbol of undying love between two people.

I got TONS more info. on all four. _ i.e. The organs and seasons they guard... etc. etc.

And since Libra is a constellation of Seiryuu/Qing Long... I look forward to the awakening of Seiryuu.
Power-Of-Light chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
Awesome! the Yu-Gi-Oh cast returns back to the fic at last! The Rajita better watch out becasue Seirika is appearing next and will kick butt like Suzakato, I can't wait for chapter five!
Jeffrey chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Another action packed chapter. That was so cool how Takato and Suzaku merged together. And how Rei and Hiei worked together to defeat the enemy at the shrine priceless. It was really funny. And it's good to know Yugi and the others are back. And I'm so psyched for the next chapter when it's Rika's turn to merge with her spirit. Haruka and Michiru are going to get involved too really exiciting. And the enemy is looking for the Moon Heart Crystal huh? really mysterious. Anyway this story is so awrsome. Doing a good job with this story. Write ya next chapter.
LazerWulf chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Wow! I'm still logged in!

... Ok, that's neither here nor there, but it's exciting for me!

Anyway, another great chapter. You'll notice I left in his cry of "Phoenix Spirit, Suzaku!" instead of changing that to Suzakato.

Anyway, I'm halfway through the final season of YYH. 105, the start of the Makai tournament. I'm glad it's a short tournament. The Dark Tournament was way too long in my opinion.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
fett chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Takato's fusion form is neat. It's also good to see Yugi and the gang make their return.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »