Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita
LazerWulf chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Da-Da-Dun Dun Dun... Another One Bites the Dust!

I wasn't expecting Mako to find out Mako-chan's secret this quickly, but I'm all for it.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Wolfbane420 chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Great chapter man I can't wait for the next one.

Vega: You would think I would be invited there for giving away of those limited editions or even a family member. I wouldn't mind going there dressed as Harpuria from MegaMan Zero and to bad Ami wasn't there as Laviathan.

Anyway soon I won't be able to reveiw this story untill I get out to Arizona. In the words of the Jedi "May the Force be with you."
Cave Cat chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
This is one intense battle. I hope that the good guys can be able to win! Update soon!
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
This is definitely a good sequel, but there are a couple of nitpicks in this chapter that i don't get. I don't know what this Doraemon show is, but i get the feeling that you may have faulted in your little quiz contest in this chapter, unless this show is still going, Pokemon will surpass it soon as they have a fourth gen on the way, and that will probably make it the longest running anime alive, so i say make Mika fight Takato in a duel soon as retribution, and about the fight with monster nice and all but the Ultimate level and B hybrid digimon should have been able to at least rough him up a bit, now i do like the fact that Yusuke is a powerhouse, but making it seem that he was the only one capable of hurting him,(at least until Takato and Rika got their powers) is not a ggod idea, he may have been a high ranking genral, but sheilds in Halo don't last that long so he should have had his butt handed to him before hand. That's enough nitpicking, now for two questions.

you use Judai Yuki in this fic, i'd like to see him duel somebody, and 2. Is sensui and his cohorts going to show up.
omegadramon chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I already read chapter two I'm only writing here because you can't review the same chapter twice any way could you include a shape shifting villian one that can imperseanate any other character and copy there powers and so forth.
fett chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Those were some neat powers that Takato and Rika developed. I can't wait to see Henry and Himura develop theirs.
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
it was the Beast cards that gave them their powers? Excellent! And all of the costumes were great.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This is an auspicious beginning to this sequel. Mrs. Katsuya naming her sons after Yusuke and Kuwabara was funny. The Cosplay event is gonna be great. Though I do see Rakato as having more of Davis’ hairstyle as well as goggles closer to those Davis wore in the first episode of 02. And of course Vix brings out good anime. Look at what they did with Ranma 1/2, which is one of THE greatest anime/manga of all time (and one of the funniest!). btw, I think Rei would look more like Kagome during that brief time she wore the garb of a miko. And um, calling this a big read from the way you have things planet, well, frankly this is small compared to some I’ve read.
omegadramon chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Is Sailor Moon Her self going to play a more active role in this series
Crimson G chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Great chapter dude. The Rajita is going to be tough customers especially if they have a bunch of fleets at their disposals. It's time for our heroes to gear up. Looks like Yui is about to get some fire power. Later.
Digi fan chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Wow! this was a great chapter, How did the beast cards give then new powers?
Crimson Zephyr chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Konnichiwa minna-san! Wow, this fic is so totally incredible and awesome, just like YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Pharaohmon Arc! It was very hilarious when Hiei-kun smashed Kurama-kun's computer and when Athenamon chased those perverted Gazimon!...I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so much!

The cosplay convention and giving Rika, Takato, Himura, and Henry special elemental powers were such a great ideas! Hmm, I wonder what type of crazy antics they'll get in to. And if you need any help with character ideas, don't hesitate to email me!

Ciao 4 Now _~
Jeffrey chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. That was so cool how Takato and Rika used there newly discovered powers to help the the senhi and the others. The Minako and Saya part was funny (I hope there are more scenes with those two. They could become friends maybe?) The cosplay was also very good. This is a cool story. And Mako-chan has a love intrest thats good. Doing good with the story. Later.
tmp1114 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
can you do a fanfiction about tai, matt, joe, tk, sora, mimi, and izzy adventure from the first episode to the defeat of VenomMyotismon think about it for a while ok and e-mail me your answer to my e-mail address ok.
Aoi Dragon chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
YEAH! I know who the beast card are! _ Will you have the seishi? They're VERY important to the legends... I know tons about these beast gods... 16 page thesis paper. BOOYAH! So if you want ANY info... other than that which you have from Yuu Yuu Hakusho and Fushigi Yuugi... tell me and I'll get it to you ASAP.

Question(s): Will the Seikun of the beast gods appear? And how did you chose which beast god went to which tamer?

Ja!